My 1jz dyno videos

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
bigaaron said:
Be a man-whore on the weekends and get a platinum one!

Next to Deuce Bigalow, I'm going to be the best Man-whore that Alabama has ever seen....................I bet that means I'm going to have to drink alot of cheap beer and go squaredancing................:biglaugh:

Weezl, tonight is poker night, so wish me luck. Billet reservoir cap, here I come.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
suprahero said:
Next to Deuce Bigalow, I'm going to be the best Man-whore that Alabama has ever seen....................I bet that means I'm going to have to drink alot of cheap beer and go squaredancing................:biglaugh:

Weezl, tonight is poker night, so wish me luck. Billet reservoir cap, here I come.

Way to gamble and try to get some new parts LOL

Duane

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
suprahero said:
You know I'd give it to you in a heartbeat, but then you'd feel like you owe me something and that might cause static between us, and I don't want anything interfering with our friendship...................;)

Rakkasan, I have the Crower 272 small core cams. The only problem is I haven't got them adjusted right. I"m thinking that's the reason for my weak torque numbers. I'm just tuning it a little at a time. I'll get some more dyno time next week and try it again.

I just wanted to have some fun there ;). Nice numbers, and yeah, it sounds good. Nice work.

boostadikt

Freeway Foreplay
May 11, 2006
c-ville, Utah
do you have kids? tell them you forgot their lunch money and go buy a shiny resevoir cap:biglaugh:

BTW when you are dealer, run through the cards and put the aces behind your back while no one is looking, then play card switch when you look at them, and when you gather the cards up put them back in the pile.......ITS FLAWLESS:naughty:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
boostadikt said:
do you have kids? tell them you forgot their lunch money and go buy a shiny resevoir cap:biglaugh:

BTW when you are dealer, run through the cards and put the aces behind your back while no one is looking, then play card switch when you look at them, and when you gather the cards up put them back in the pile.......ITS FLAWLESS:naughty:

I've tried that, and NOOOOO, IT'S NOT FLAWLESS!!!!!!!!, I now have to shuffle card with one hand since they removed my thumb, index finger and middle finger. I now have to flip people off with my left middle finger and it's not near as intimidating as it used to be when I had a right middle finger..............:3d_frown:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Nick M said:
Feel free to post your dyno sheet scan in the sticky. You basic mods just include a 1JZ also.

Are you saying that my basic mods is just a 1jz or that I don't have my mods listed in my PP? I have my mods listed in my PP, and I also scanned my dyno sheet, but haven't posted it up. I'll try to later.........Jay

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
suprahero said:
Are you saying that my basic mods is just a 1jz or that I don't have my mods listed in my PP? I have my mods listed in my PP, and I also scanned my dyno sheet, but haven't posted it up. I'll try to later.........Jay

I posted that thread in the 7MGTE section, I think. I will see. But put it up anyway. Make more sense?

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
Jay;

Natey has a long way to go to catch you!:biglaugh: The bar is set very high with your sick-ass GT35R powered beast! Do you expect 600whp+ on 30psi? I'm gonna' bet you do at least 600.:icon_bigg

P.S. Nate, your car is still sic dude!
Signed; "The rim whore"...:biglaugh:

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
91T breezen' said:
Jay;

Natey has a long way to go to catch you!:biglaugh: The bar is set very high with your sick-ass GT35R powered beast! Do you expect 600whp+ on 30psi? I'm gonna' bet you do at least 600.:icon_bigg

P.S. Nate, your car is still sic dude!
Signed; "The rim whore"...:biglaugh:

I don't think 600 is in that turbo and especially with a 1j. (less litres) No sarcasm intended.Prove me wrong though! :biglaugh:

Duane

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I don't see it making 600 hp either. I think the turbo is good for 550, but I'm not trying to get real high numbers because I'm scared of tearing it up. It's probably alot stronger than I give it credit for, but I want to drive it for a while and go to the track a few times before I fubar it. Nate has a better chance of catching my 1jz numbers than I do of catching his 7mgte numbers because I don't own a 7mgte anymore. I could start fixing Vixens car and upgrading it, but I don't forsee anything more than 450rwhp. I get tired of replacing the A340e's.