Apr 1, 2005
Utah
I don't get it IJ .. You might have to elaborate a little..:icon_conf

Jason

Tun_x

Built to do the NASTY!!
Apr 1, 2005
Utah
I got it now...The lab rat for shit that might blow up.. sounds about right......" I think the motor will hold a 300 shot lets get Jason to drive it":evil2:

Jason

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
gilberjj said:
haha...... not that i know of.... lets ask my gf

That is a cover up and you know it :icon_razz

STIG is awesome! :biglaugh: I love watching that show. Have you guys seen the episode when they all bought used cars and then drove across the US? Then they painted crap on each others cars... hahahahah that was some funny stuff

Duane

Tun_x

Built to do the NASTY!!
Apr 1, 2005
Utah
Just watched the one where they drive to the north pole in a Taco. I love that show but the only way I get it is on youtube.. Got any recommendations for have to see episodes?

Jason

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Tun_x said:
Just watched the one where they drive to the north pole in a Taco. I love that show but the only way I get it is on youtube.. Got any recommendations for have to see episodes?

Jason

I get it on TV but I have a box. (special channels) I also like the one with the Bugatti! :naughty: 401KM's top speed!

Tun_x

Built to do the NASTY!!
Apr 1, 2005
Utah
I've seen that one .. have you seen the one where they rave the bobsled with an evo?

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Tun_x said:
I've seen that one .. have you seen the one where they rave the bobsled with an evo?

LOL Yup that was pretty funny ..

The one with the three cars was like this:

They wanted to see if it would be cheaper to drive across the US by either renting a car or buying a used car and it had to be on a budget.

So off they went to buy these three cars. One was a truck (white), one was an old Caddy (black IIRC) and one was a 86 Camaro. They did all kinds of tests and abused them along the way. They did tracking, 1/4 race, and braking. They also drove across the US and stopped every so often. One time, they all were not allowed to look at each other when they had to put a saying or marking on each other's cars. One guy put Nascar sucks on one and another (white truck) had pink letters said, (can't remember exact) Gays are winners to that effect. LOL. I don't remember the last car. Anyway, they drove through the town (Nascar town) and everyone starred at them. I was laughing so hard. They stopped at a gas station to get gas and this old lady comes out and asked if they were looking to get killed. Also asked if they were fags hahahah. She then said, I am calling the "boys" and they showed up 5 mins later only for them to all take off. They all scrambled away to wipe off the letters.

anyway, you had to see it.

Duane

Tun_x

Built to do the NASTY!!
Apr 1, 2005
Utah
thats bad ass !!! too funny also watched the one with the lotus... was impressed

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
We should make a STIG thread? What do you guys think?!! :biglaugh: Maybe people can link the videos there since I didn't even know they had them on you tube.