muscle car

Burntz

Sold the Supra
Apr 20, 2007
Nebraska
I definately liked my 84 camaro, but it isnt old enough to be "true" muscle"

My moms ex b/f who we lived with.. hes got 2 roadrunners, one is a 70 or 71 with a 383, the other is just a shell, but the #'s say it was a hemi, but I told him good luck finding the engine for it, just a bare block for those hemi's.. $25k? He also has a GTO and a charger, not sure on the years, but the GTO is a 400 / 3 speed i think (i drove it :D), and the charger I cant remember, it was barely running and getting new carpet, etc. He has a older el camino with a 327 / 4 speed (muncie). Yea he likes muscle cars. Has an MkII also, along with a 68 chevy c10 w/ 60k miles.

Edit: almost forgot about his boat, 427 rat, dual carbs, right at 900 hp.

and my friends dad has an old ass charger too, was offered 8k for it, and its flat tires, engine out, some rust, just in shit shape.

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
ok, I'm chill'n here in Tucson AZ, hoping to find something in my interest thats aroung 68 to maybe 71 ....

it doesnt have to be redone. something that need restored an all beet up the better, concidering I dont have 50 K right now to buy something totally restored..

being that old rides up in Pittsburgh Pa are all scarse an are locked away.

I'm obviously hoping to find something out here with no rust obviously, an cheep....

anyone have any hints, tips, on where to look, I'm in the Tucson AZ now, an would make a road trip if need be being that I'm laid off for the summer.....

Will