MkIII Supra Logo Keychain - Order Now

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
I am pleased to announce the ordering for the limited edition MkIII Supra logo keychain is now open. We will be offering this 2" keychain* in three colors (Black, Red, and Blue).

MkIIIKeyChain.jpg

To place your order online please visit: http://supras.org/keychain/order.asp and select your region for shipping (shipping prices will adjust accordingly). Mail in order forms are now available at the link above (just print and mail with a check or money order) - although you don't need an account to send money with PayPal.

Price: $9.99 + Shipping
Colors: Black Red Blue
Minimum Sales Goal: 75 pieces - I will be covering the remaining balance above 75 units and will have some keychains to sell in the future
How Long: This all depends on how long it takes to reach 75 units sold. Production time is 7 - 10 business days and then several days for shipping from the shop. I will have all orders ready to pack as soon as the keychains arrive so then it will be just a few more days in shipping to your mailbox.

Who is this Keith guy anyway:
Just in case you may not know who I am - I have done the following projects successfully:
2 - PacNW Supras embroidered shirt orders
1 - PacNW Supras screened shirt order
1 - SOGI embroidered shirt order
7 - Supras Invade Las Vegas screened shirt orders
9 - Supras Invade Las Vegas events
1 - Full Color Supra Calendar
I am sure I could find a number of references if anyone needs one or two.

Current count: 135 (WOW! I may actually run out of these) - I will update this as orders come in. There are only 8 blue keychains left.

* Chain is not counted in the 2" length. If the chain is too long you are able to remove links to suit your own preference.

*** If you are ordering via snail mail please email MkIIIKeychain@Supras.org ***

Please email me at MkIIIkeychain@Supras.org with the number of keychains and colors you are ordering. I need to get an estimate on how many extras I need to order.

Last edited:

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
Material is metal - not sure what type exactly or what the color is.

Yes, "mail-in" option is for checks, money orders, and those occasional crazies that like to send cash through the mail. :)

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
WOW! I can hardly keep up with you guys. 12 sold in less than 2 hours. At this rate I'll be placing the order on Wednesday. Of those 12, 2 are going overseas - one to Greece and the other to Australia. WOOHOO!

Black is currently the most popular color choice - 7 orders. Red and blue are neck and neck with 3 and 2 respectively.

Just 63 more orders needed and I'll place the order.

Keep it up guys!

Keith

N

NDBoost

hurry up and BUY gawd damnit.

Keith your very welcome to post on AZSCF about this GB infact DO PLEASE.

Ill pin it :)

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
NDBoost - Thanks for welcoming this to AZSCF. Posted in the MkIII section. If this goes well I will do a MkII version also - already have the OK to promote it over on CS.com

WOW! 15 officially ordered already and a few more saying they will mail money as soon as I get the form finished.

N

NDBoost

Im posting it on the azsupras yahoo groups list as well :)

edit:
done, you should be covered for just about every site relating to AZSupras lol. Minus azsupras.com