MKIII Best anti-rice car? :)

vas85

SupraNut
Sep 29, 2006
Sydney, AU
I came back home yesterday and once I parked my baby in the garage.. and i was just lookin n thinking "can't wait till I put 19''s on her." then I come up and check out some pics on this forum i.e. Kwnates ride of the year, and it just amazes me how sexy the MKIII can look with just phat rims that other cars (honda's and a lot of domestics here can't achieve without kits and other rice features :nono: ).

I'm a big fan of muscles cars, and I love fact that they can look awesome with just a top paint job and nice phat wheels and i'm probably mistaken but I dont know of many cars in the 80s - 90s that can achieve that look.. sorry RZ's just don't do me justice without their bodykits...

Am I smokin' crack? I think not.. lol but its a great thing the cars sexy factory styling. :love:

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
HellsLegion said:
It looks best stock 99% of the time.

Stock, with some good cleaning skills, but off the lot stock... and MAYBE the right rims but nothing over 18s. No freakin wacked out Paint jobs. Get the engine polished :)

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
I'm pretty sure this is the best anti-rice weapon, err, car:

M1.jpg

claricae86

Aug 23, 2006
oklahoma
supras are not anti rice cars, any car can be "gayed" out. most supra owners(mainly only mk3 owners) don't care so much about looks, but in more of a clean sense not so much in a showy way. it seems more supra guys care about the power their putting to the wheels not the fiberglass on their bumper.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
supraman7mgte said:
ANY car can be riced out...

And NO that is'nt mine!:naughty:

What did you do with that wing? I would like to buy it since you're no longer using it............:biglaugh:

RHDMK3

that's it!
Sep 30, 2006
Salem, Oregon
I wanna be da first to put 22's on an MK3! Seriously though, Unless you got an insanely high hp car or extremely large brakes, a nice set of wide 17's or 18's will provide just the right amount of contact patch that you need for your car. Really all you need with regards to wheel size is some that are large enough to clear your brakes. I know that you can get a set of say 265/40R-17's and that right there will give you all the contact patch you could ever need with the lighter wieght of a 17 in wheel.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
RHDMK3 said:
I wanna be da first to put 22's on an MK3! Seriously though, Unless you got an insanely high hp car or extremely large brakes, a nice set of wide 17's or 18's will provide just the right amount of contact patch that you need for your car. Really all you need with regards to wheel size is some that are large enough to clear your brakes. I know that you can get a set of say 265/40R-17's and that right there will give you all the contact patch you could ever need with the lighter wieght of a 17 in wheel.
I don't think I'm up to insane power levels, and my 275 17s just won't stick to the ground anymore.

It's just too easy to make too much power with these cars. :)

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
i is ricer. i kan make power wif deze karz and kan rock sweet neon lights to make me go phast cause supra is teh phastest!!1111!1!111!11!!:love: 1:love: :love: !1:love: :love: :love: :love: 1111:love: :love: :love: :love: