Mk3 performance shop in tampa?

F&H Performance

Feb 23, 2006
Tampa
chris_2jz;1268218 said:
well i feel like i owe you guys at F&H an apology, seem like you are concerned, anyways i doubt he'll go back even though he needs head work on his supra but what ever thats his lose. anyways can you recommend a different shop to him since he dont wanna go back.

All I can say is that many times people mistake a bottom end noise for a head issue due to the noise travel either way this was'nt the right way to go about this. The customer you speak of we liked very much and would've been willing to help but after these accusations I have no interest in that, only things that I can think of to cause an issue with that car is a lack of oil or using the wrong oil. Either way I'm sorry he felt the way he did and I'm also sorry to say I personally don't know of any other shops that work on MK3s in the area. I wish him the best of luck.

FullNelson

Sep 17, 2007
Coastal Georgia
Lol at trying to get a local shop to reccomend one of his competitors to take his buisness. Thats just funny.

Good luck with finding a shop though. Any reason why he doesnt want to do it himself?

chris_2jz

Feb 17, 2009
tampa
we already are, we just didnt feel like picking up the slack of other people. were gonna replace the head completely with a rebulit and already machined one we picked up. anyways my boy and i are gonna take pictures of all the work we do and the parts we replace starting on monday. Starting with a downpipe sensor that had bad/cut wires and a poor gasket. the head alone already looks better then the old one so were off to a good start. once again im sry but we'll just handle it from here on out. we will be posting up pictures of all the poor parts used.