Milo's Booster Seat...

mk3forme

Apr 5, 2005
Lexington KY
Man Buck I wish I would have started reading this earlier. I had no idea it had grown so much. It will take me a couple of weeks to finish. But I will try. Nice work by the way. Im impressed with everything I've seen so far!

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
Thanks Kyle.

MK3- I doubt you missed all that much. It should pick up soon.

ok, so I have said it before, but I think my motor is coming home tomorrow.
I hope the next few weekends make a big difference to this car. I can't takes no more.:)
I have a non progress pic of the interior I will edit into this post in a lil bit if I find my camera.

Fuel gauge in 11 days.:)

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
So, no motor on saturday? I'm sorry that I couldn't make it this weekend. My friends came in really late friday night (1am) and I was pretty sluggish all day saturday. Then they wanted to drink sat night and we played beer pong till we ran out of beer. We had over 60 beers and only 6 of us were playing. Needless to say, I was extremely sluggish on sunday. I might be able to swing by this sat. I just have to do some packing for hawaii and get up at 4am on sunday to get to the airport. I'll give you a call this week.

Sorry bout the rant. /back on topic/

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
buckshotglass said:
That's only 10 beers each.;)
I plan to be around this weekend, I think.

I was drinking other peoples beers cause I was thirsty. Me and my teammate were whoopin ass on them. It was good shit.

EDIT: I'm a lightweight now since I've only had a couple since I've been back and it was the beginning of feb. since I drank before that. Good thing I'm a tubby or I'd been sick.

Eutow

May 30, 2007
Modesto
Wow dude.

so, I was suppossed to be in bed for my big trip tomorrow about 3 hours ago.

I've spent this entire time peeling through this thread.

Fucking amazing, really. I feel just as excited and anxious as everyone else does.

arz

Arizona Performance
Nov 14, 2005
Mesa, AZ
www.ArizonaPerformance.com
Hey did you ever get an oil pan? I finally got most of the stuff in to modify a Stock oil pan. Only thing Im waiting on is the trap door/baffles to keep oil around the sump. Let me know if your interested.