Milo's Booster Seat...

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
suprahero said:
Using a sawzall is an aquired art form. It's not near as easy as Dave makes it look..............:biglaugh:
I know i worked construction all my life them blades are hard to get going straight the whole way through a cut.:icon_bigg

arz

Arizona Performance
Nov 14, 2005
Mesa, AZ
www.ArizonaPerformance.com
buckshotglass said:
I'm out of blades.
Use your belt sander to sand a broken blade into a shape that will fit into the sawall clamp, then use a die grinder/dremel disc to cut a small groove into the blade where that little pin is supposed to index on the blade. Die grind half way thru on both sides then drive the pin thru, its almost impossible to drill thru the blades. If you have the quick release style (Milwaukee) blade clamp (with the ball bearing) it wont work.

Hey Dave looks like your coilpack mounts will work just fine with my Cam Covers, from what I can see so far. What Coil Packs are those?

Apr 21, 2005
Belgium
buckshotglass said:
This again proves my theory that when you need something, just be open to finding it, and it will come to you. I do it all the time, and it works.

I found this out for trash in front of somebody's house.:)
tube.jpg

tube1.jpg

It's 3" stainless.

more later.

You've got to be kidding.. that's awesome :p

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Reign_Maker said:
That dog is AWESOME! He even retrieves 3" stainless! God, my cats wont bring me SHIT! ;)

Damn right you are... I think i need to send Tiga (my cat) over to visit Milo to learn a thing or 2 before i start my build ;)

wesbeech

Beech Performance Motorsports
Feb 26, 2006
Akron Ohio
buckshotglass said:
Wes- Are JUN's known for slipping? I never heard that.

A little progress with the sawzall and the belt sander.

cb3.jpg

I dont know if they are but i have herd of like the aem and other brands slipping.