Milo's Booster Seat...

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
BuckShot: If I could get any of my cats to pose like your dog, I'd put a cape on them... ;) Hell, if I could get any of my cats to sit still long enough, I'd put a cape on em, lol...

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Reign_Maker said:
BuckShot: If I could get any of my cats to pose like your dog, I'd put a cape on them... ;) Hell, if I could get any of my cats to sit still long enough, I'd put a cape on em, lol...

I would do the same...

Although i would prefer to take a pic of my cat on the lounge with a beer and the remote control ;)

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
I give you ED aka "my motherfucker". He's pretty fat and lazy, so taking a picture was pie.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

AF1JZ

Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
LilMissMkIII said:
Although i would prefer to take a pic of my cat on the lounge with a beer and the remote control ;)

I have one close to that. This is Nala. This was taken years ago and the cat was dead asleep. I shoulda drawn a mustache on her too.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Sorry, back on topic BSG.

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
sponsored1 said:
remember that time your engine builder was patiently waiting on camshafts?
Chris, I remember it like it was yesterday.:) I'll stop by later today, so we can discuss.;) Maybe we can put something together.

Updates.
I set up a CamCam, so you can watch from home, and to be sure Milo doesn't run off with my cams.
camcam2.jpg

AFone, I guess thanks for the pus.. er um, cat pics. I'll stop by yur thread later with some bunnie pics or something.:)

For Kate,
sleeper.jpg

I lost the whole weekend working on that truck. New Wheel cylinder, and Master cylinder. It was a total nightmare getting the master in and out. It's really hard to document cursing, and thrown tools, so no pics.
The Supra will seem easy after that.

Last edited:

AF1JZ

Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
buckshotglass said:
AFone, I guess thanks for the pus.. er um, cat pics. I'll stop by yur thread later with some bunnie pics or something.:)

No problem. We had to have something to talk about in here ::cough:no cams:cough:: I figured you'd appreciate the puss.

BigSister said:
Hey, I have the same couch as A Fone! (fatter cat, though.)

That couch is long gone. It was very comfortable though.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
buckshotglass said:
Updates.
I set up a CamCam, so you can watch from home, and to be sure Milo doesn't run off with my cams.
camcam2.jpg
Hey, maybe Im crazy, but I could swear that box wasnt in this pic earlier when I checked... Thats crazy... Am I seein things? :aigo:

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
Yep, my cams are here. Don't tell anyone, whatever you do.

Brian Crower sent me his personal set. I guess I begged and pleaded the best and the most. Trial fit is tomorrow night.

The cams are real, and the rest will be ready in two weeks ish. That's direct from Crower. (I did not kick him in the balls.):)
bc1.jpg

bc2.jpg

bc3.jpg