Milo's Booster Seat...

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
Kurt- what's this about page 3? You lost me on that one. Plowing around here is a joke. I gotta get away from it before next year.

I haven't done shit. I went to paint on Sunday, and found my shop cold again.:nono: Too cold to paint. fucking winter.
The oil man will be here tomorrow, and I will get warm again, and get back to it.

I wish I had more.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
buckshotglass said:
Kurt- what's this about page 3? You lost me on that one. Plowing around here is a joke. I gotta get away from it before next year.

I haven't done shit. I went to paint on Sunday, and found my shop cold again.:nono: Too cold to paint. fucking winter.
The oil man will be here tomorrow, and I will get warm again, and get back to it.

I wish I had more.

My fingers are crossed for better weather for you Mister :)

1988SupraDreams

Mar 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
Oy, I have a headache from reading the ENITRE 57 pages of this thread.

Firstly, Nice build
Secondly, Nice Dog
Thirdly, WHERE ARE THE CAMS!? I went though the whole thread hoping to see that the cams had arrived

I like what you did with your trunk, very masterful ;)
I also like the Powdercoated Labrador.
I think I'm gonna powdercoat my tabby cat Blue.
*Subscribed*

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
Brian Crower has the 7M cams on the back burner. Apparently we're not important enough, but the 4G63 can have 4 different choices of cams.... damn bastids.

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
1988SupraDreams said:
Oy, I have a headache from reading the ENITRE 57 pages of this thread.
I bet you do! lol
Thanks for reading, I still think it will be a build thread again soon.

supra90turbo speaks the truth.

Driftking, I guess that is true. If I wasn't so cheap, I would have the cams Chris mentioned above for $3000.00. I guess I'll keep waiting.

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
LilMissMkIII said:
Lying is bad for your health :icon_razz :icon_razz :icon_razz

Lying is stupid.:3d_frown: It's a lot of effort.:cry: It's so much easier to just remember the truth.:biglaugh:
I stand behind my statement. I not only think, I know, someday, this car will be done. Not only that, I will post something build related within 24 hours.
Thanks for asking.:naughty:

BigSister

Passenger
Nov 28, 2006
Portland, OR
WWC.gif

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
sponsored1 said:
ha they stole my box pictures. you should prob post that in the brian crower group buy thread...
Chris, I checked and yours are still there. It was a secret loan. The internet is cool like that. I was able to hook up Kyle's BC GB thread in almost the same way.;)

The rain from yesterday left, and I got the Subbie painted today. These almost look like the last pics I posted because I used black primer, but now it's done.
rearsubpaintm.jpg

rearsuppaintbiv.jpg

:chicken: