Milo's Booster Seat...

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
Poodles;884961 said:
can't be ride of the month as you can't ride around anywhere in it...

maybe down a hill or off a cliff, but still...

*inserts knife and turns*

See Dave, if you get this thing done, the jokes might stop. I highly doubt it, but it's worth a shot.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I'm not voting for the wife stealing bastard..............Did I just say that outloud?

What I meant to say was, sure Dave, I'll vote for you.............:evil2:

Noah, torque can only go so low and then it levels off. I'm about to the leveling off stage.

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
My question is how have you been getting it from the shop to the garage? That's some hill that you have there. Been using the Deuce? P.S. I like you "Mood"....Inspired huh?

Dave's Deuce if you guys haven't seen it already. I saw it in person, it's a beast.

deuce.jpg

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
LOL, hell no...

I have damage from where a tree fell on my car, and now the OTHER fender is fucked up cause assholes in the parking lot at my work...

But it's red so it might win by default :biglaugh:

J: at least Dave has less torque than you if that helps :aigo:

*twists knife more*

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
I didnt know we had an Unfinished Project Of The Month contest??? Thats cool mabey I will enter my shell of a car.:icon_razz

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I'm voting for you Ryan because you aren't trying to steal my wife.........nevermind, I'm not voting for your wife stealing self either.............I'm voting for Miguel.

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
AF1JZ;884986 said:
My question is how have you been getting it from the shop to the garage? That's some hill that you have there. Been using the Deuce? P.S. I like you "Mood"....Inspired huh?

Dave's Deuce if you guys haven't seen it already. I saw it in person, it's a beast.

deuce.jpg

HOLY SHIT that's nice...

so is your car Dave! although...I can't find pictures of your progress...maybe i should look back 50 pages or so? ;)

j/k :p

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Figit090;885043 said:
so is your car Dave! although...I can't find pictures of your progress...maybe i should look back 50 pages or so? ;)

j/k :p

Sorry Figit, but you have to have a minimum of 1500 post to ridicule Dave. Come back in a month or so.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
noah89t;885462 said:
i bet i could get up to 1500 posts before dave starts driving his car again.:naughty:

Noah there is no again!! The sad part is that he has never driven this car to begin with. Mabey deep down inside he really doesnt ever want to drive it??? Just a theory!!!:sarcasm: