Military Ray Gun Makes People Feel Like They're on Fire

Johnny Dangerously

I can eat planets
Apr 4, 2005
Corpus Christi, TX..
heres a little fun fact for you guys. this special weapon was first used on the set of "Tallegeda Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby". It was used twice, one scene where he recovers from the car crash, but quickly takes his clothing off because he is at most sura hes on fire....and then was used a second time when he did the same thing, but this time it was after time trials.

Will Farell was determined to authenticize the character and his experiences...hes an incredibly determined actor for his efforts.

rickybobby033106-733062.jpg

talladega-ricky-bobby.jpg

Adjuster

Supramania Contributor
Very cool, I say line-em up when the next group of riots break out in any town around this world. (Like when the nutjobs who oppose the new world order are in town, and riot for the sake of rioting....)

Infact, turn up the settings, and we can have a BBQ.

I would think this is one of the more tame things available to control crowds. (Using light would be more fun, yet could result in some pretty serious eye injuries and skin burns.)

Murd

Dec 19, 2006
Vancouver, WA.
Johnny Dangerously said:
heres a little fun fact for you guys. this special weapon was first used on the set of "Tallegeda Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby". It was used twice, one scene where he recovers from the car crash, but quickly takes his clothing off because he is at most sura hes on fire....and then was used a second time when he did the same thing, but this time it was after time trials.

Will Farell was determined to authenticize the character and his experiences...hes an incredibly determined actor for his efforts.

rickybobby033106-733062.jpg

talladega-ricky-bobby.jpg

Save me Tom Cruise! SAVE ME!

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
bigaaron said:
No way, Supras weigh the same as a tank, they are faster, and they do more damage when you hit another vehicle. :biglaugh:

Mk3s are also highly dangerous in that they spew scaling hot coolant at will via the BHG mod