Mid Valley Supra Meet - Nov18th

89Turbo

Oct 22, 2005
Portland
speed dodici said:
shit shit shit!! So the tranny thats in my car has been about ready to blow for quite some time. Sunday, it happened. I don't have first gear anymore, and 2nd is going.

I've got a spare tranny that just needs the thrust washer to be replaced (which I have)... just have to take it to a shop so they can press the damn thing on! AHHHHHH better be done by saturday!!

awwww dude my tranny just went out to, no 3rd or OD gears, gayyyyyyyyyy

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
Ugh! that sucks...hope you guys can get things worked out by this Saturday!

89Turbo, let me know if you are coming or not still and well figure out what to do for the SAFC.

89Turbo

Oct 22, 2005
Portland
theWeezL said:
Ugh! that sucks...hope you guys can get things worked out by this Saturday!

89Turbo, let me know if you are coming or not still and well figure out what to do for the SAFC.

even if the Supra doesnt make it, I am, i have a big party to go to in Monmouth Friday night.

Joker Fuel

Jul 16, 2006
Bend, OR
:( i wish i can go... i didnt even get one day off this week. and prob wont have day off till next tuesday.. oh well at least i get fat overtime+holiday pay(double time) for chrismas time

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
Hey Joker, I havent heard from Keelan, have you talked to him lately? Know if he was coming up or not? Im curious as well if hes gotten into his swap yet.

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
crap guys! that is not good news!

I hope some of the maybes can find a way to get here. I also hope the weather will cooperate. Right now it looks like a 30% chance of rain on Saturday...unfortunately Friday looks to be the better day. Someone needs to make a sacrifice to the Supra Gods, one of you guys go out and beat the snot out of a Honda! :naughty:

cwapface

Supernerd
Mar 30, 2005
Eugene, OR
www.dylanwiggins.com
Looks like friday has 50% chance of rain, but I figure trying to plan ahead this time of year never really works out anyway :p

I have to make sure I don't have any forgotten plans with the wife this weekend, so I'm a probable yes. I'll talk to Keelan, I know he is doing a lot of work on his house but his silver car has not been dismantled yet so there is another potential yes.

lazarous

Walking Dead......
Jun 1, 2005
Portland, Oregon
its official, i am down for it.
I have to go the dmv today to get the paperwork sorted out, then i need to get some tags for it and i should be rearin to go!

loki2043

Jan 23, 2006
Portland, OR
me and my girlfriend are in covalis this weekend... my cars in portland getting the engine rebuilt.. anybody got a back seat for 2 open :D

Disced

Pie + NYQuil = FTW
Apr 5, 2005
Edmonds, Wa
Sorry I couldn't make it Weez. My car alarm went crazy last night and I couldn't get it started, hence the ignition cut out... So I didn't get any sleep because I had to sleep in it in a rough part of seattle.

Maybe next time.