Mid Valley Supra Meet - Nov18th

bigunitpitcher22

BoL Spartan051
Jun 13, 2006
vancouver, WA
www.myspace.com
If anyone had a spare 7MGE lying around, I'd come, but I'm afraid the current engine won't be able to make the two hour drive. I did just have the clutch replaced though.

On second though I may be able to come, my mom and I are going down to Cali on wednesday to get an 05 xB from some family down there, so I may be able to drive that.

Joker Fuel

Jul 16, 2006
Bend, OR
K guys, my car is actually running good... Whatever happened to my car a week ago has not occured again so I dont know what the F*** is wrong.. but she's running like a champ again... oh yeah and i just ditched my sawblades for a 5spoke... so she's lookin better too.. I will def be up there..

Hope the weather gets better by then

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
Joker Fuel said:
K guys, my car is actually running good... Whatever happened to my car a week ago has not occured again so I dont know what the F*** is wrong.. but she's running like a champ again... oh yeah and i just ditched my sawblades for a 5spoke... so she's lookin better too.. I will def be up there..

Hope the weather gets better by then

Awesome, glad to hear it.

89Turbo

Oct 22, 2005
Portland
i wasnt before but now i have the day off and mapquest only rates it at 1 hour 30minutes so i should be able to get there in an hour. count me in.

89Turbo

Oct 22, 2005
Portland
i plan on it ive got the mapquest printed out, and im gettin to know the area this weeekend when i come down to party. guranteed.

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
I would say at this point, the more the merrier. I also invited aguy I met with an '02 Celica with scissor doors, and a mk2 driver I flagged down over in Albany.

So long as the Mazda people keep their cooties off my mk3! :biglaugh:

Disced

Pie + NYQuil = FTW
Apr 5, 2005
Edmonds, Wa
Ok... So It's official. I'm buying Jon from MDC's car. I fly out this friday and should be back sunday. So count me in for the meet.

Joker Fuel

Jul 16, 2006
Bend, OR
Bad news... One of my supervisers got canned today, and i have to cover shifts till theyre replaced(2-4weeks) so i wont be able to make this meet. was really lookin forward to meeting you guys.. maybe next time :)

Ray

speed

Gone. Email me.
May 27, 2006
not here
www.timduganphotography.com
shit shit shit!! So the tranny thats in my car has been about ready to blow for quite some time. Sunday, it happened. I don't have first gear anymore, and 2nd is going.

I've got a spare tranny that just needs the thrust washer to be replaced (which I have)... just have to take it to a shop so they can press the damn thing on! AHHHHHH better be done by saturday!!