Mid Valley Supra Meet - Nov18th

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
Mid-Valley Supra Meet and Greet!
November 18th - Corvallis OR

Alright folks, time to mark your calenders. Swaq and I are going to organize a mid valley meet this coming November 18th. Its a Saturday and Im hoping as many people can attend as possible.

1PM - meet time at Varsity House 119 NW 9th St., Corvallis, OR 97330
3PM - poker run - Through Corvallis to Mary's Peak and back(contingent on weather). I would like to include a couple of nice locations for a photo shoot during the run, so plan to show and shine a bit.
5PM - Meet time at Woodstock's Pizza, poker run prizes will be awarded here.

So lets all plan on making ourselves available for this event so we can strengthen the Supra community here in the mid valley. Im also looking for people who are willing to donate prizes. Im really hoping to have a WeezLWing™ sport roof brace to give away at this event (you hard toppers can always sell it), but would like to see if we can round up some other prizes as well.

Please post if you are at least "planning" to attend.

Disced

Pie + NYQuil = FTW
Apr 5, 2005
Edmonds, Wa
I may be able to make it.

It all depends on what type of setup I decide to go.

Still have to sell my spec stage 3 clutch so I can get my money back and by the 720 TQ one...

Maybe I will make it

Joker Fuel

Jul 16, 2006
Bend, OR
thanx for the advanced notice weezl! ill just schedule myself off work for that day. as for prizes, gift card for home depot work? lmao

mattgo

Oct 15, 2006
Anacortes, WA
I'll try to go, I'm coming from Northern Washington, still debating if I should drive the 340 miles all the way down there, go to newport, and comeback. We'll see.

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
wow, thats a long ass way to come for what most likely will be a small meet. Dont get me wrong, that would be pretty damn cool if you did. I would offer you a place to stay over if I had one.

I think most likely we are going to do Mary's peak again, so long as the weather holds off.

bkma71

supra coupe
Jun 7, 2005
troutdale, Oregon
as long as I don't run into to many problems putting my car back together I will try to make this meet. would be my first one of the year and probly the last since winters coming on fast and that means snowboarding season.

loki2043

Jan 23, 2006
Portland, OR
cant make it down:( my cars gonne be getting torn down tonight for the rebuild. but if anybody is going through portland to get to this meet maybe yad wanna tag me along:) the girlfriend would prolly want to go also lol

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
OK, the plan so far is this:

1PM - meet time at Varsity House (location previously posted)
3PM - poker run - Through Corvallis to Mary's Peak and back(contingent on weather). I would like to include a couple of nice locations for a photo shoot during the run, so plan to show and shine a bit.
5PM - Meet time at Woodstock's Pizza, poker run prizes will be awarded here.

Im about 90% sure that the grand prize for the poker run will be a WeezLWing™ Sport Roof Brace. Im going to try to get some t-shirts made up for the event as well. Please PM if you have anything at all you would like to offer up as a prize.

This event is not entirely limited to Supra's, anything in the family is welcome. So, please try to make it to this first ever Mid Valley Meet! It will be a great opportunity to meet others in the area and do a little networking. This will be a semi-regular event so it would be great to see every one come out and support it.