Mid Valley Oregon Meet

Which date is best for a mid-valley meet?

• April 21st

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • April 22nd

• April 28th

• April 29th

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • May 5th

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • May 6th

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • May 12th

• May 13th

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
Mid Valley Meet - Corvallis, Oregon

We will be meeting up at the Reser Stadium parking lot in Corvallis, Oregon to go on a fun twisties drive up to Marys Peak and then back to Woodstock's for pizza in the evening. This meet is open to all sports cars, so if you have a friend with a nice car you can invite them as well.

When: Sunday, May 6th, 1pm until approximately 6-7pm (of course, pizza afterwards is optional).
If it looks like May 6th is going to be horrible weather I'll push the date back to May 13th.

Where: Meet at Reser Stadium, in the parking lot near SW Western Blvd. We will wait for maybe an hour and then head to Marys Peak (directions).

Please let me know if you plan to attend so we can get a general idea of how many people to expect/wait for. Hope to see you there!

previously posted...

I'm planning on holding a meet in the Corvallis area late April or early May. The reason I'm posting here is because the regional forums are more hidden now and don't get as much traffic. Here's the thread I posted over there: http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38296

Which dates would work best for you guys (see poll)? I'm thinking we'll make a run up to Mary's Peak, do a photoshoot, etc.

Last edited:

Joker Fuel

Jul 16, 2006
Bend, OR
i'd love to make it... if i'm back in town... im in job training down in grants pass for 12 weeks. i should have weekends off tho...

Joker Fuel

Jul 16, 2006
Bend, OR
speed dodici said:
well i'm no longer in town, but on a side note, i did see that guy with the riced out white one we saw at autozone on the freeway going north just before Kelso, WA. Then my car broke down.

LOL i saw that car when i went up to pete's place last week... i think he was hauling a pvc pipe on the side of his car..

lazarous

Walking Dead......
Jun 1, 2005
Portland, Oregon
I've been a super-lurker lately, but I would be down for it. Earlier the better, because I am going to leave back to texas in may sometime.

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
Joker Fuel said:
LOL i saw that car when i went up to pete's place last week... i think he was hauling a pvc pipe on the side of his car..

Probably got that PVC to make new intercooler pipes for his JC8 80 :icon_roll

Sorry I wont be around for this event. I think the Mid Valley group picking up a few Portland members would be great. I'll miss you guys :cry:

Disced

Pie + NYQuil = FTW
Apr 5, 2005
Edmonds, Wa
Well.. with all of the hype of the RRev track day in July... and our normal centralia meet in april/may.... and the pacNW in august... Seems like a pretty damn busy year.. and since I'm a dedicated drag racer(slicks and all), I'll probably have to cut out the lesser meets... So I can afford to go to the bigger ones. Sorry guys.. :(

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
Disced said:
Well.. with all of the hype of the RRev track day in July... and our normal centralia meet in april/may.... and the pacNW in august... Seems like a pretty damn busy year.. and since I'm a dedicated drag racer(slicks and all), I'll probably have to cut out the lesser meets... So I can afford to go to the bigger ones. Sorry guys.. :(

Don't worry about it, it's not a short drive from Washington to here.

I saw a white 89+ Supra on I-5 today. He had a license plate frame that said "White Rocket. Don't even try." He took one of the Salem exits. Anyone know this car?

Drunkendonuts

Feb 16, 2007
Eugene, Oregon
I'm up for pretty much any day, love driving. Also if anyone needs an extra set of hands for a project, I love working on cars, I'm new to supras but I had a 240sx before this and I worked on it myself, not a nub, not a pro. If ya need help just ask.............and maybe buy me a beer. :icon_bigg