May 2010 Meet

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
Good to hear! Looks like I'll be pulling the motor in a weekend or so to check the internals and fix a few minor issues. She will be alive for this meet though!

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
Why do they call you CrossOver? Do you have a nice crossover (bball game) or is this for the fact that u came from the Darkside w/ the Honda's?

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
LOL because I converted him from the Hondas, although I think the poison still flows within him.... lol

BTW, my flywheel bolts had backed out. That may or may not be the cause of my knocking sound. We will see once I get the transmission back up (who knows when...). Either way, that 1jz is starting to look mighty nice.

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
I need to know who wants to dyno on the day of the meet. It will be $45 3 pulls Air/Fuel + print out. I need at least 20 cars for them to be open on that Saturday. We will go over 5 at a time since its about a 10 min drive from the the location of the meet. Reason for not going over all at once is a space issue. Also no need for everyone to leave the party all at once LOL!!! We will start dynoing at 11am So please be at the meet a little early

White Zombie

Feb 1, 2007
Hampton , VA
Im working on the T-shirts Mark will have them done this week . I also have some MRSO vinyls being made. Mideast Region Supra Owners . The price for shirts will be around 10-15$ each regular sizes (large) I will try to post a general pic of the logo soon as my computer craped out on me and now i cant find anything !

If the price seems high its because we are trying to use the funds to pay for the Trophies for the car show and Dyno pull.

White Zombie

Feb 1, 2007
Hampton , VA
so far the shirts will be limited to grey with black print. The shirts are pretty good quality. Not the best but definately not the worst.

The vinyls will be in white and will go for around 8-10$ Of course these will be for club members only. Hee Hee. If you wanna be a 'Member' contact me or Jordan via PM.

Im glad you NC guys are ready for this, I hope more of you are comming, we would like to see as many outta town'ers as possible...

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
s000pra89T;1549308 said:
Club Member? Explain, brotha....or PM about it. ;)
Your one dont worry...

White Zombie;1549192 said:
so far the shirts will be limited to grey with black print. The shirts are pretty good quality. Not the best but definately not the worst.

The vinyls will be in white and will go for around 8-10$ Of course these will be for club members only. Hee Hee. If you wanna be a 'Member' contact me or Jordan via PM.

Im glad you NC guys are ready for this, I hope more of you are comming, we would like to see as many outta town'ers as possible...

Dude its "Applesauce"... I don't want to many people knowing my real name:biglaugh:

J/K yeah PM me or White Zombie for any other questions about the meet. Thanks