Ma70torres WHP unknown?? Build thread....

ma70torres

Too Boost and Beyond!!!
Dec 3, 2006
Lynwood, CA
Well Doward said too start my own thread because I was snaking his!!:biglaugh: :biglaugh: Sorry Bro!!!

So far this is where I'm at.....

04 G35 coupe wheels... I know i have no tires yet. Maybe one day..:biglaugh:

The root of all my problems...:3d_frown: And I thought she was running well:nono:

Current build part 2....this is at 1am... a true supra maniac knows this sight...:biglaugh:

ma70torres

Too Boost and Beyond!!!
Dec 3, 2006
Lynwood, CA
Current problem: Dead cold start injector switch and a dead cam position sensor. I think my wallet wants do kill me!!!! lol

ma70torres

Too Boost and Beyond!!!
Dec 3, 2006
Lynwood, CA
ma70torres said:
Current problem: Dead cold start injector switch and a dead cam position sensor. I think my wallet wants do kill me!!!! lol
Well, now i'm mad:evil2:
I just realized i have no picks to re-pin the harness to the cam pos sensor.FUDGE!!! And Autozone closed and hour ago... I'll just wait...

MA70Snowman

Oct 17, 2006
San Diego
okay... that last picture gave me nightmares and horrible flashbacks (such as the time i did a headgasket job in the shell gas station parking lot in the course of 17 hrs)

ma70torres

Too Boost and Beyond!!!
Dec 3, 2006
Lynwood, CA
MA70Snowman said:
okay... that last picture gave me nightmares and horrible flashbacks (such as the time i did a headgasket job in the shell gas station parking lot in the course of 17 hrs)
wow, 17 hours!! thats crazy:aigo:

Thats cylinder #5 all i know is that the injector died and then Kaboom! I was only doing 70mph at the time. I didn't even get to go out in style.:icon_bigg

ma70torres

Too Boost and Beyond!!!
Dec 3, 2006
Lynwood, CA
Doward said:
LMAO, nice work man! Just take your time, and accept NO shortcuts.
Thank man. It may not be pretty but shes my girl!!:icon_bigg Now if I could only get past re-wiring my CPS I could get her to start..:biglaugh:

Last edited:

ma70torres

Too Boost and Beyond!!!
Dec 3, 2006
Lynwood, CA
Shes running Gents!!! shes ALIVE!!!! But she still hesitates to start!! well one step at a time right Doward? Hey thank you all for your help!! I am now a supra owner for life!!