Lower Mid valley chowder run (eugene)

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
guys, I hate to do this at such a late date, but I think Im pulling out of this event. I woke up today with a sore throat and while it hasnt gotten worse today, I have a terrible pressure headache going on. I might feel better in the morning but if not Im gonna stay home. Sorry, hope people show and its a fun ride.

MkIII_Jeff

squirelly wrath!
Mar 2, 2008
Roseville, CA
Was a fun day, though the sunburn is worse than I thought :(

I got to ride in a stock '93 TT. I now understand why people love the mkIV =)

Last edited:

Cravin Boost

MMMM Smells like coolant
Nov 8, 2005
Eugene OR
well My self my GF Yamichi his wife and MKIII jeff met at wallyworld and chatted till bout 1:00 or so. then Myself and Jeff headed to Florance had some food went to the North jetty took some picks then headed back to Blugene.

Photos (look past the Motorcycle picts)

Last edited:

MkIII_Jeff

squirelly wrath!
Mar 2, 2008
Roseville, CA
Link didn't work for me.

My '87
p1052309_1.jpg

Our cars at the shore
p1052309_2.jpg

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
you two were menat for each other. opposite yet the same, lol. If gas prices werent so bad I might have sucked it up and come anyway even though Im nursing a sore throat.

There just arent that many of us active on the boards that live in the mid valley.

savannahashlee

I AM A CHICK :)
Jan 15, 2008
PDX (Oregon)
MkIII_Jeff;1051813 said:
Was a fun day, though the sunburn is worse than I thought :(

I got to ride in a stock '93 TT. I now understand why people love the mkIV =)

Was it black with black leather interior and a greyish carpet and a salmon license plate... that was my baby :( WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

yamichi

Jun 16, 2008
Eugene, OR
yeah I'm gonna get the alternator checked before I do something rash like buy a new one. She's got a couple electrical gremlins I need to hunt down anyway.

And I got burnt to hell even with just the Wal-mart thing. It rules... only half my face got burnt :-(