looking for living sitch

loki2043

Jan 23, 2006
Portland, OR
im not 21 yet :( im almost 20 lol. i could find some commercial space, we got sales guys come in at work trying to sell us new space

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
hmm...under 21 might be an issue for some. I dunno. Might not be an issue if you are mature and have a job. But Im thinking that there would need to be a core of maybe 3 that get the ball rolling and then interview potential roommates...dunno, just a thought.

jsnowman76

In need of another supra
Oct 17, 2006
Elk grove, CA
gosh if I werent "soon to be engaged" oh man this would be so much fun!!!

maybe I should break it off and be a kid for a while longer... ?

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
WeezL, I'm curious what it is about Texas that makes it unlivable for you. Climate? The people?

My fiancee and I are trying to decide between Tallahassee and Tucson for the next 5 years as she goes to grad school. Arizona is kinda close to Texas.

whenmunkysfly

scratch that...going 2jz
Jun 26, 2006
United States
Hey this would be so fun. lol

Any way I buy and sell houses with my dad so I might be able to get stuff that we take out during a remodel. and I make alot of trips down to portland so it would be kool to come hangout with a bunch of supra guys.

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
Well so far its just a pipe dream. I am still deep in my rebuild and really am not able to focus on much else. I think this would be a completely doable thing but I dont know if there is gonna be enough people willing to do it.

If nothing else anyone wanna get a 4 br house with maybe a 3 car garage? That might be a better way to get going. We would then have a core of people that is familiar with each other then we just find a space and some extra bodies.

whenmunkysfly

scratch that...going 2jz
Jun 26, 2006
United States
theWeezL said:
Well so far its just a pipe dream. I am still deep in my rebuild and really am not able to focus on much else. I think this would be a completely doable thing but I dont know if there is gonna be enough people willing to do it.

If nothing else anyone wanna get a 4 br house with maybe a 3 car garage? That might be a better way to get going. We would then have a core of people that is familiar with each other then we just find a space and some extra bodies.

well if this is a ways out I'd prob. rent out a room just so I dont have to ask my friends if I can stay with them everytime and it would prob. come out to the same as a hotel anyway since in the summer I come down at least one weekend a month. so there's another to your list and I assumed it would take a while anyway cuz we arnt doing any house right this instant lol.

Jaguar_5

It's ALIVE!
Feb 7, 2006
Seattle
Dang I just got a new roomate this past month too!

I could probably offer ya a place to crash for awhile...

If you got a house in this area, i might just look into when my lease is up... :)