looking for 7m tuner in NY, CT, NJ

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
Any tuner shop that has experience with your piggyback or standalone can tune your car....they don't need to be 7m experienced....a motor is a motor is a motor....google dyno tuners in your area..

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
How far from CT are you? Click the link in my sig, Junior is one hell of a tuner. Probably won't be cheap, unless it is a retune.

drbowser3

The Doc is in...
Jan 17, 2006
Tampa,FL
QWIKSTRIKE;1055983 said:
He seems to only want to tune AEM's or I would have told him to go to Chevy.

Wasn't sure if Chevy dealt with haltech, but worth a shot, Chevy is the man...

my7mgteluvsme

Apr 11, 2008
NY
sorry for the late responce no email notification set up.. quickstrike i will call you today. i prefer tuners who are engine specific for the timing aspect. rather than just zeroing and adding till knock and backing off. and they may know what af's work best on the engine safely keeps costs down :icon_razz i know the guys at "the shop" all the evo guys i know use them i hear nothing but good things good to have a few options
thanks guys

Last edited:

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
my7mgteluvsme;1057054 said:
sorry for the late responce no email notification set up.. quickstrike i will call you today. i prefer tuners who are engine specific for the timing aspect. rather than just zeroing and adding till knock and backing off. and they may know what af's work best on the engine safely keeps costs down :icon_razz i know the guys at "the shop" all the evo guys i know use them i hear nothing but good things good to have a few options
thanks guys

Junior can tune whatever you bring him, he does a fair amount of 2jzs, including his personal one, and a couple of cars in mags.