Look what fell into my backyard today! WHOO HOO! 56K, boo if you have that!

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
ForcedTorque said:
suggestion.....................Pull the motor to part, and sell the body to nearby broken hearted Supramania members
I got the white one... Its an 86.5 NA...

Rajunz: might do that... :D

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Yeah, Jakes going to show up in a stock supra at the Texas meet.................:yelrotflm

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Hero: it could happen... uhhhhhhhhhhhhh... BUT...

4cvjcqa.jpg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Your honor, I rest my case.......................lol

You still going to convoy over to Texas? I may have to fall in behind you and follow. I hope I feel like driving that far when it's time next year. I hate to drive more than anything in the world. Luckily my wife doesn't mind so much.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Reign_Maker said:
I got the white one... Its an 86.5 NA...

Still working on my 87 first. I hope to be dropping the motor in it tomorrow. Wish me luck on the unknown used motor and tranny I'm using. It's a turbo, but will just be transportation until I figure out what to do with the 90. If the 90 isn't repairable within a reasonable price, I will look for another 89+ body. If it is repairable, I think Jay has me covered for parts.

CFSapper

AKA Slient_sniper
Apr 24, 2006
Chilliwack
Reign_Maker said:
SH: I love to drive... MY SUPRA that is... And yeah, one way or another, I'll be at Texas...
Quote:
Originally Posted by silent_sniper
HEY how come it never REIGNS supras where i live

HAHAHAHAAAA!!!

dam you beat me to my edit

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
ForcedTorque said:
Still working on my 87 first. I hope to be dropping the motor in it tomorrow. Wish me luck on the unknown used motor and tranny I'm using. It's a turbo, but will just be transportation until I figure out what to do with the 90. If the 90 isn't repairable within a reasonable price, I will look for another 89+ body. If it is repairable, I think Jay has me covered for parts.

Scott, there is a nice looking 88 close to my house. The interior is good except for the front seats. The paint looks really good as far as I can tell. He wants a thousand dollars for it and it's an auto. If it was a manual, I would have already bought it. Mi parts es su parts.................lol

Yaw quit hijacking Reigns build thread.....................:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
:biglaugh: ........now I've got to go watch Wayne's World again. We all know she's magically babelicious..................:love:

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
swaq said:
Was that drunk_medic's car? Looks very familiar...
;) BING BING BING! We have a winnar! Yep, unfortunately, he couldnt take it with him, so, she's here... Now gunna take some time to determine if I wanna buy it, build it, part it... It was a sad day for him yesterday, because I know he doesnt wanna give her up, but he knows she's in good hands now... Shes gunna get lots of love... :D:D:D

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
HEY! Lookin a those old pics, she USED to have an exhaust and a passenger seat... Where did they go? lol...