Look what fell into my backyard today! WHOO HOO! 56K, boo if you have that!

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
4i74950.jpg

3zknwk0.jpg

2qcjy9h.jpg

3y5cljr.jpg

34jaa80.jpg

2je7ghl.jpg

3y4701s.jpg

2yyzjf4.jpg

30xj3fp.jpg

Thoughts, opinions, ideas?

coreybear08

Aug 21, 2006
Fort Wayne, IN
how come nothing like that falls into my back yard?? i always get the broken ones....

opinions- NICE CAR!

thoughts/ideas-
loose the PVC intercooler pipes...
clean up the interior...
make one of them your race car!! (id go with the red one since someone had started to strip it)

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Tekdeus: Its a 91T 5speed, definite BHG... Starts and runs, but, pull the oil cap and it looks like a latte frothin in there...

Will: its in negotiation... Its in my yard, so thats half the battle, lol... But what ever it goes for, it'll be a great deal for both of us...

Corey: pvc piping is history, that's why the light wont go down... ;) It has a greddy/trust fmic, but its upside down, lol... Interior is an absolute mess... No passenger seat... Driver seat wont move... Carpet is rough... Missing center consol, center baffle, glove box, etc... Basically, there's ALOT of work if I plan on taking this on...

Jayson: I dunno if Im gunna part it or not... I might... I may throw this motor and tranny into my white one and put a 1JZ or 2JZ in the red one... Who knows... What parts do you need? ;) The front bumper is perfect, the lip is perfect, the tails are perfect, the 3 piece is perfect... Lots of GREAT parts, if I decide to part it...

BJ: lmao! Thats the grass, lol... It does look like fur though, hahahaha!!!

Nate: hell no... :D:D:D

Brewster

So it goes.
Apr 15, 2005
Morgantown, WV
that car's way too nice to part out. find a few interior bits and drop a 1j in it and have a great dd.

i wish i coulda found a donor car that nice when i was looking...

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
kwnate said:
So, you bought it? Or did a twister drop it off for you? I'm planning a 1jz car soon too!

OH yeah, I believe you too.....................;)

tookwik4u89 said:
1JZ FTL.....wasnt that you?? Drugs are bad Nate!

Do we have to say Drugs are bad. Isn't their like some exceptions? 1jz FTMFW.................:biglaugh:

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Well, if we keep it, and dont part it, then it's gunna be Baby T's Street Machine... Hell yeah, double trouble yo! But its a 5 speed, soooooo, we may sell the 5 speed set up and drop in a built auto... And if the 7M is truly wasted, then I MAY go with a 1JZ swap... Do a modest 350-400hp build... Should be a fun one...