LOLZ EBAY

SLO-MK3

Not on the 1jz bandwagon
Nov 4, 2006
Plumas Lake, CA
CryoSlash;927523 said:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Why the hell would he repeat things over and over :rofl:

He must've been stuttering when he typed that stuttering when he typed that.:rofl::rofl:

88tsupra

Mar 21, 2007
long beach
apparently the car has three clutch kit on it, three fuel pump, and three manifold gaskitcawlibor. God just saying that makes me feel so stupid.

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
Supracentral;927504 said:
http://www.supracentral.com/private/gaskitcawlibor.gif

holy shit, i think the rofflecopter just dropped me off at the lollerrink. haha!

Sep 10, 2007
Virginia
I've always wanted a Terra top lol.

Reminds me of a guy I met locally, who kept calling his targa a T-top, even after I kept calling it a targa...he just looked at me kinda funny like he had never heard the word, and said "yea, the t-top is great!!"

lol, he had a JDM 7mgte swapped in, and when I asked him how many miles were on the chassis, I guess that word wasn't in his vocab either cause he had no f'ing idea what I was talking about! So I asked how many miles where on the car, and he had no idea! He said, "yea there's some miles on it." It's not like you don't look at the damn odometer every time you drive the thing! I didn't care to check for myself, but just kept on walking instead.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
88mkIIIproject;928110 said:
I've always wanted a Terra top lol.

Reminds me of a guy I met locally, who kept calling his targa a T-top, even after I kept calling it a targa...he just looked at me kinda funny like he had never heard the word, and said "yea, the t-top is great!!"

T-top is short for targa top. So he's half right.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Poodles;928230 said:
T-top is short for targa top. So he's half right.

Uh, no, he's not and it is not.

In the automotive industry, a t-top has a center bar that connects the windshield to the aft part of the roof. A targa is open air.