theKnifeArtist

Fire on High!
Apr 6, 2006
North Jersey

Squid699

Manic Mechanic
Mar 30, 2005
Chesapeake, VA
Blitz FATT DC series is the way to go. It's very simple with a small display. You can just put the control box behind your radio and run the display up to your gauge cluster or over towards your TEMS switch/coin tray area. I love mine.

You will need an HKS turbo timer harness that plugs in between your ignition switch and dashboard harness. It should work with (most) all brands of turbo timer.

87supradude

living a country song
Jan 19, 2007
Salem, OR
I found an old school hks, its 1/4 din and fit awsome in the ashtrey handle. I love nostalgia though. Took about 10 min to wire and not a problem since.
It has one feature though I can't figure out. When I push both up and down button at the same time it changes. I havnt a clue what it does.

silvergsx623

WIPLSH & HWY KNG
Oct 16, 2005
Alabama
I use the Blitz also. Mine has a digital peek hold boost gauge and some sort of track timer. It's small and easy to use, I like it.

boosted17

Jun 5, 2005
Florence, KY
I have an older Blitz TT I like it it has a peak hold for boost. I would go with the blitz but not the one you have listed. Find one with the peak hold boost feature.

theKnifeArtist

Fire on High!
Apr 6, 2006
North Jersey
so what is this peak hold boost feature? the blitz one you listed mkiiiman is nice, but a little pricey, and i'm not gonna spend the money for the boost gauge feature if i got a gauge already. although it would be nice to have a digital readout of my boost.