Let's play a game, who's car would yours mimic...

prism1

prizmosis jones
May 24, 2006
fresno
p995856_1.jpg

this is the one i love! the green one.:squirt-mo

MK3.0dudeman

brian L.
Mar 12, 2007
North Jersey
you guys are all mimicing some cool cars or have some bad ass car but I'm going for my own theam/look.It is simple but it's a lil diffrent and most important it's my look.Just give me some time guys

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
Dylan JZ;995091 said:
I know the owner of this car, doesnt speak any english lol.. cool car though. this pic was taken by some guy on flickr i believe.

Sick car, I can see how its an inspiration, its mildy overdone though IMO.

in what way is it mildly over done? just curious :)

any more pics or details? id love to know the sizes / offsets / make of those wheels :naughty:

Dylan JZ

一番 King
Oct 18, 2007
湾岸せん
Sir Smokesalot;996935 said:
in what way is it mildly over done? just curious :)

any more pics or details? id love to know the sizes / offsets / make of those wheels :naughty:

I have a few others saved from the album on flickr, but none of his car specifically.. As far as mildly overdone I'm not a big fan of the LED signals or the carbon fiber hoods of that particular design. However, he's japanese and the car is really nice so I approve 100% ahaha.

I have some other cars that I'll post later.

terror

Antibliss
Jun 13, 2008
Alaska
SuprA70;995160 said:
Why are his headlights on when retracted?

i know on my friends fc if the headlights are retracted and you pull the high beams they light up not sure if this guy did that or what? :chicken:

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
I can turn those lights on separately, wired to one of the flip switches on the dash. I thought it was stock :rofl:

I think my fogs might come on at the same time, I drive around like that sometimes, quite bright with the clear turns...

Jaychen

Jun 29, 2008
Brisbane
RazoE;1079880 said:
mine and kyle's old Supra were almost identical at one point..

picture.php

p1080102_1.jpg

Lol that guy needs a haircut, I am sure his hair doesnt affect the look of his car, or his mechanical skills, but geeez. Some top cars in here aswell :thumbup:

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
when I HAD a mk3 I looked to Tookwik and Rajunz for inspiration, but I also had my own ideas and have always done my own thing. Now Im really in the minority with a mk2. I plan to do my own thing with it too.

rs4rush

Jan 25, 2007
Kirkland, Wa
I would have to say Kevin_M and Duane. First time I saw Kevins car I fell in love with white supra's! I had a black 89t at the time and sold it and bought a Pearl white 91. Duanes car is just amazing!

sm_photo_missing.jpg