Let's play a game, who's car would yours mimic...

rakkasan

Currahee!!
Mar 31, 2005
Fort Campbell, KY
It doesn't have to be the same motor or color ect, but the same *theme* if you will.

For mine, I would say Grim's. It appears that he wants it to be incredibly clean with modest power, therefor I think his and my tastes are about the same....

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
This car:

p993608_1.jpg

Once shine auto's abflug lips are available, i need to grab one to make the new bumper i have to replace my dead Gracer front. After that i think its time to put an 89+ 3 piece wing on my car along with abflug rears.

the things that will be different for my car: i will actually have my upper grilles in, no foglights, no turbo-a duct, stout hood is not likely, and no damned cigarette! The only smoking allowed is caused one or both of my turbos! :biglaugh:

dugums

Better, Faster, Stronger
Apr 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
I saw OneJoeZee's car here and it reminded so much of my first Supra that it actually convinced me to buy another one.

I made no secret about shamelessly copying him:icon_razz

p993625_1.jpg

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
Big Wang Bandit;993610 said:
I would Mimmic Sir Smokesalot to be honest lol

Buy a supra again and bring it to Canada. Jeff and I can offer custom tuning for you. He will plow backwards into a parked car and ill curb your Gracer front bumper.

presto! you would have a car just like mine :biglaugh:

well... thats not true rear end is 95% back to the way it was before making out with the back of an F-150...:sarcasm:

TurboStreetCar

Formerly Nosechunks
Feb 25, 2006
Long Island, Ny
Ron R's car for me. its just so clean and subtle. Its like he did everything so nice and clean its looks how it would be if toyota did it themselves.

Thats what im goin for, Someday.......