leme say ima noob....how do you do a standing burnout with a manual n/a

Status
Not open for further replies.

chefma70

Mar 19, 2008
Florida
first of all i only drove my car once with my dad ......:nono::3d_frown:.he wont let me drive by myself nomatter what....until i get my liscence in july....im gona bring my car down from my sis house on wed so id like to know how to do a burnout .

can someone teach the ways of a smokin burnout step by step.btw will this fuck up my clutch??

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Burnout- Push clutch, push gas, let go of clutch, push brake.

Fuck up clutch- Yes most likely.

My advice- Don't do things that you don't know what the outcome will be. Good luck with your license and be safe with that car.

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
no.....i personally will not assist you in fucking up.....your too young and not experienced enough to stop 3500 pounds if you do it wrong.....keep the burn outs for the drag strip.

chevyeater

wastegate hose is pulled
Mar 30, 2005
Long Island, NY
Hence why your dad will not let you drive the car by yourself! You don't have a drivers license yet but want to do a burnout as your first official act behind the wheel. That is not a good idea. You should become a more experienced driver first so that you do not endanger yourself and others with a car you can't control.

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
had the car since '04-'05 and just spun tires in early march this year at my work. if you're going to do a burnout, pick the right time and place for it (low risk). our excuse: testing the posi-trac and lsd operation on employee cars.

chevyeater;1004236 said:
Hence why your dad will not let you drive the car by yourself! You don't have a drivers license yet but want to do a burnout as your first official act behind the wheel. That is not a good idea. You should become a more experienced driver first so that you do not endanger yourself and others with a car you can't control.

+1

You remind me of the kids in my highschool that get really bad speeding tickets or in a really bad crash (some die) a week after they get their liscense.:aigo:

don't do it but if you do then atleast get video.:icon_bigg

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
It is an NA, read the title. Do NA supras have enough power to burn out? or do they just kind of spin tire with no smoke.

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
Listen to the older guys.

Don't be an idiot. Do you have the money to repair it should you ruin your clutch? How about the motor? BHG repair it yet?

I think a more suitable question would be:

"Hey guys, I'm young and I'm about to get my license. How should I care for my 21 year old car so I can enjoy it until I have some driving experience?"

Sil

Evil Empire
Jan 13, 2008
Milwaukee/Chicago
What good will come of doing a burnout? Especially if its not your car, don't put unnecessary stress on it. There's a reason your dad isn't letting you drive the car alone, get a year or two of driving experience before you do stupid shit. Whoever you're trying to impress will only laugh at you when you end up wrapping the car around a tree, but in the end its your decision.

IwantMKIII

WVU MAEngineering
Jun 12, 2007
Perkasie, PA
...this just isn't going to end up good.

i just hope it doesn't turn out like that kid that recently got the M5 and decided to do some "testing" with friends. Needless to say...a week or so later (i believe) it was wrapped around tree and fatal.

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
Dunno how to do a burn out?? I remember when I was learning how to drive I remembered that I peeled out a few times just so I wouldn't stall hahahha.

Status
Not open for further replies.