Large Garret Turbos?

EvoLuTioN

no-JZ Your Mom!
Mar 10, 2006
Bed
you probably older than me, but lets not turn this thread into a flame war. Point is, it just seems to me that you guys completely ignored what the other members had to say about the turbos and what they think would work and wouldn't and you just happened to have a member that says something that you like to hear, and decided to go off that instead because it compliments on what you want instead of what you should really do.

AaronsSupraMKIII

Supramania Contributor
Jul 27, 2007
Athens, AL
EvoLuTioN said:
you probably older than me, but lets not turn this thread into a flame war. Point is, it just seems to me that you guys completely ignored what the other members had to say about the turbos and what they think would work and wouldn't and you just happened to have a member that says something that you like to hear, and decided to go off that instead because it compliments on what you want instead of what you should really do.

I listen to evey post, and consider everything that is posted. If you already owned something that might save you alot of money later on, and some said it would work, some said it wouldn't work, and some said it might, what would you do? My wallet isn't as fat as it use to be. I'm not in the field of work I use to be. I got a shitty job, a sick kid, and a disabled old lady. Every dollar counts, so I gotta explore all my options if I ever want this car to reach its potential. I have read about a mustang that used this turbo in a ford forum, which is why I continued to inquire about it. Ford tech's that work on powerstrokes and are very farmiliar with these turbo's said it was possible, and would make incredible power at all RPM's with no lag, so yeah thats worth asking about. Looks like I will end up going another route, as I dont have the knowledge or money to waste on trying to make something work, but I am not IGNORING anyone. I am very appreciative to everyone that post back to my questions, and I am learning alot.