IT WILL GO INTO GEAR BUT NOTHING

ALSO IT WILL DRIVE IN NEUTRAL

ANY IDEA

THANX LAMAROSSA

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
Your tranny might have shit the bed. Welcome back and check out the picture. Might help you out...

caps_2Dlock.jpg

cuel

Supramania Contributor
Jan 8, 2007
Baytown, Texas
I've seen the same symptoms before. Cable adj. maybe, but I've seen most with clutches and steels seized together, broken planetary, or the one way bearing thing(sorry, don't remember the term). Basically, ran out of fluid for one reason or another, and trashed. Good luck.

Just out of curiosity.... Why?? The Supra has excellent lines, why make it look like a Ferrari? Especially with an n/a. Ferrari could be missing on 2 cylinders, and you still wouldn't stand a snow ball's chance in hell of winning a race...

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
cuel;891881 said:
Just out of curiosity.... Why?? The Supra has excellent lines, why make it look like a Ferrari? Especially with an n/a. Ferrari could be missing on 2 cylinders, and you still wouldn't stand a snow ball's chance in hell of winning a race...
I'm pretty sure the Lamarossa Supra has a turbo engine and that he's talking about a different one he owns which is a N/A automatic.

cuel

Supramania Contributor
Jan 8, 2007
Baytown, Texas
Ahhh, thanks. Well in that case, I'll stand by my first paragraph.

I wasn't saying it was bad, just wondered why, as I've never actually talked to the man.