Kosh's 1jz build...check it out!!

10secdream

Got Boost?
Sep 11, 2007
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Well its my second car and my second turbo car and it is by far better than the DSM that I owned previously. I absolutely love the car. The first time I saw it I could not believe my eyes. The car is absolutely mint. Most of the JDM cars are pretty clean but usually have some hard km's on them. This one came completely stock from Japan minus a catback, rims and the steering wheel. Then the previous owner in Calgary only added a couple of thing but the boost has no been altered. It is a great example of a really mint car. I will have to show it to you this spring. I have big plans for it just hopefully they go through.

Sad story is that 2 days before I was going to park it I was driving and it just died in the middle of the road for no reason. Doesnt start now just turns over. I am 95% sure its the caps in the ecu but it could be something else. Will find out in the spring. It got towed home and thats it.

Kosh

Sep 10, 2007
Edmonton
10secdream said:
Well its my second car and my second turbo car and it is by far better than the DSM that I owned previously. I absolutely love the car. The first time I saw it I could not believe my eyes. The car is absolutely mint. Most of the JDM cars are pretty clean but usually have some hard km's on them. This one came completely stock from Japan minus a catback, rims and the steering wheel. Then the previous owner in Calgary only added a couple of thing but the boost has no been altered. It is a great example of a really mint car. I will have to show it to you this spring. I have big plans for it just hopefully they go through.

Sad story is that 2 days before I was going to park it I was driving and it just died in the middle of the road for no reason. Doesnt start now just turns over. I am 95% sure its the caps in the ecu but it could be something else. Will find out in the spring. It got towed home and thats it.

Dude thats awesome!! U have my dream mk3 lol, i love my car but it is no where near mint and with all the problems i have with it....lol...how much did u pick her up for? we will totally have to hook up and get some work done. I also have some work to do with the ignition system. Are you going to the Christmas dinner at the moose factory?

10secdream

Got Boost?
Sep 11, 2007
I got it for 9800. It was pretty expensive but well worth it for such a mint car. I am really pleased with it. As for the Christmas dinner I am in Mexico so I will not be able to attend. Are you going?

Kosh

Sep 10, 2007
Edmonton
I am definitely going to go. I haven't met any of the supra owners yet, i'm pumped to finally meet people with the same passion as me. Man i am so jealous...i really have to check out ur car now. when u get back we should meet up an tear the city apart..lmao...snow dorifto FTW!

10secdream

Got Boost?
Sep 11, 2007
I really wish I could go but next time. I guess this summer will be a great chance to meet some of the guys and go for a cruise. Well you will have to wait for the spring to see my car. It is a summer only kind of ride. I could not bare to take it through the winter especially in its current condition. Theres not a rusty bolt on the car and I am running competition track tires on it for a street vehicle. Plus those rims are not cheap. The tires and rims are worth half the price of the car. Its pretty nuts.

Kosh

Sep 10, 2007
Edmonton
LOL sounds good to me....if ur cars that immaculate ur gunnna laugh when u see mine!! haha ur rims along are worth twice my whole car lmao.