Just joined and wanted to say hi.

ImpulseDrive

Apr 23, 2007
Brooklyn
Hi everyone! I just joined and seemed like the right thing to do was the introduce myself here to everyone. Im a big Supra fan but Im not really technical with most of the stuff, so I might be asking questions more than actually answering them. But I can get by with the minor stuff.

I been a supra all of my "legal" driving life lol which was when I was 16. My first car was an MK2 supra, 1985 grey. I had that car until I was 19 and I got my 1989 black 5 speed non turbo MK3. I had to sell my mk2 to get it but it was worth it. I had that black supra all the way until I was 22, when some prick hit my car badly outside of my job where i had my car parked. I was so mad, the repairs were too much money to swallow and wasnt worth it. But like people say, when one door closes others open and little over a year ago I found my recent supra. Two years younger, I found a 1991 Turbo Targa and I snatched that baby up. (automatic tho :()

Its been with me for almost a year now and in jan 07 my resolution was to mod it up. Below are some pics of my semi modded supra. So far, installed in the pics I have a tanabe downpipe, random tech 3" metalic hi flow cat, RSR gt2 exhaust, clear rear signal lights and clear headlights and JDM gunmetal rims. Whats also installed which you cant see in the pics is a chrome bezel, rotary guages, an hks SSQ BOV and a cheap cold intake which I plan to again upgrade.

What I have and isnt installed yet is the JDM momo steering wheel (removable horn cap) and my eibach pro springs. Thanks for reading my little biography and I hope you like the pics. I hope to get along with everyone on here =).

PS- last pic if you look close enough shes saying hi lol.

Attachments

• DSC04195.JPG
    DSC04195.JPG
    137.8 KB · Views: 52
  • DSC04191.JPG
    DSC04191.JPG
    140 KB · Views: 27
  • DSC04192.JPG
    DSC04192.JPG
    139.6 KB · Views: 34
  • DSC04194.JPG
    DSC04194.JPG
    140.2 KB · Views: 57

OneJSupra

I'm a sleeper ...
Feb 9, 2007
Supraland
welcome - brooklyn's in da house ! I grew up in Bklyn during my high school days. Nice car and look like good mods so far so keep it up.

ImpulseDrive

Apr 23, 2007
Brooklyn
Thanks for the love guys! and star you can make your pre 91 to look like a 91-92 if you change some things like bumper, rims, interior, wing etc. Im selling a lot of those parts from my 89 and some of my 91.

And for J yea im defintly gonna keep it up lol. Ill try to upload some pics with the top off and the car lowered when I get the springs installed.

Yblegal91t

it finally runs!
Apr 22, 2006
C1 outer
welcome to teh forums and you no more than 45 mion from me. im also a red 91 supra and liv on long island. nice to haeve you here and good luck modding. just dont get carried away like i did. :icon_conf

ImpulseDrive

Apr 23, 2007
Brooklyn
Thanks again lol. Although I think its too late about being carried away, I already have a list of what to get and when to get them along with how much.

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
ImpulseDrive said:
Thanks for the love guys! and star you can make your pre 91 to look like a 91-92 if you change some things like bumper, rims, interior, wing etc. Im selling a lot of those parts from my 89 and some of my 91.

Front subframe....

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Welcome Mr. ImpulseDrive. I hope you have a great time on here, and I hope you have alot of free time because this place becomes addictive.

Guyana00

Droppin that JZ in soon!
Apr 18, 2007
Brampton, ON
Welcome bro, the car looks sick and I feel the same about the tranny. Lookin to do a swap eventually? I'm pretty new here too, I'll probably see you around in some threads soon. later.

ImpulseDrive

Apr 23, 2007
Brooklyn
Im sorry star I thought you were asking if I had a spare one to sell lol. And guyana yea, Im currently looking for a R154, I might of found one, if I did, ill do the swap and take pics and all that sweet stuff. Im getting an alarm installed on it tomorow (hate living in NY sometimes =()