just bough an SHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
One of our engineers at my office has one. It's no Supra, but it's a pretty badass car. Especially for a POS 4 door Ford. This car moves guys...

Johnny Dangerously

I can eat planets
Apr 4, 2005
Corpus Christi, TX..
Jeff Lange said:
Johnny Dangerously, can you please edit your sig. We have a 200KB max size limit. :)

Thanks man.

yes'm boss..whats it at now boss?
body_slave.jpg

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Sunnyvale, CA
jefflange.ca
Johnny Dangerously said:
yes'm boss..whats it at now boss?
body_slave.jpg

About 2.5x bigger than 200KB.

Maybe you can resize it smaller, or delete some of the frames or something. You don't have to get it to exactly 200KB, but somewhere close would be nice.

:)

GotTurbos?

2J = Here; Swap = Near
Apr 24, 2006
Dallas, TX
haha, I dont want to spend that much on a second daily anyways, this one will have to be like 1k... gotta save some for the supra.

I still havent driven the car, couldnt find my wallet for my license. so I just sat there and gave it a few revvs to hear it, sounds pretty nice IMO, has a good sound system, comfortable and clean interior... for 2700 I dont think I couldve gotten a better car.

MK3.0dudeman

brian L.
Mar 12, 2007
North Jersey
I alway joke around about SHO's saying how big of a p.o.s. they are and that there a 40 year olds sports car but i still want to pick one up for dirt cheap i don't care how shity it is just as long as it runs and drives for like 2 days so i could take the doors off it and dukes of hazzards that bitch in the air till the wheels fall off.:icon_lol:

themadhatter

Jul 5, 2006
Vegas
(S)uper- (H)igh (O)utput the sho is a nice car my boss has one that i drive/ride in some times it is nice leather,sun roof,duel exhaust,ect. its like the old saying goes if it ain't a SHO its a SLO lol but first thing you need to know about them is they have serious motor problem for some reson yamaha used a pressed on cam gears design on the motors after some time the cam gears are proned to come off while driving the most common solution for this is to have some one tig the gears on or have a someome tack weld the gears on but no joke do this as soon as you get the car or you can be like my boss and have an extra v8 in youe shop with a buch of bent valves in it

Jun 6, 2006
Amerika
www.dreamertheresa.com
MK3.0dudeman said:
I alway joke around about SHO's saying how big of a p.o.s. they are and that there a 40 year olds sports car but i still want to pick one up for dirt cheap i don't care how shity it is just as long as it runs and drives for like 2 days so i could take the doors off it and dukes of hazzards that bitch in the air till the wheels fall off.:icon_lol:

I always bitch about what P.O.S.'s people who dig up old threads are, and that THEY'RE a 14-year old lame ass in his mommy's basement.

Status
Not open for further replies.