Just another n00b i guess....

bigshane

Mar 27, 2011
Louisville
Hey everyone, i got introduced to this forum a few weeks ago by a friend after my 87 MKIII was rear ended and totaled out. He said i might be able to find something in the classified threads. Ive been a HHHHUGE Supra fan, specifically the MKIII's, since my grandmother drove hers off the dealership lot when i was around four. I know it sounds corny but its true. The weird part is im not really into cars that much at all, just the supra MKIII's. And i sure as hell dont know a damn thing about the mechanics of a car, i doubt i could change my own oil if you put a gun to my head. I have to say, this is a pretty awesome forum yall have here, its definately opened my eyes to the potential of these cars. I guess thats really all i have to say for right now.........except i am looking for another Supra, specifically a 89 MKIII, and im thinking it would be nice to have a 2jz in it since i have the $$. I live in KY if anyone has any suggestions or knows anyone that might be willing to part with theirs. Other than that ill just be lurkin around.

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Welcome to SM!

There is a good share of Supra activity in the general midwest, especially KY/IN/IL/OH.

Check out the Midwest Forum and if you're interested, are welcomed to join us for the 5th Annual Indianapolis meet from May 20-22! ;)

Jeff

bigshane

Mar 27, 2011
Louisville
Thanks for the heads up Jeff. You'd better believe i'll make it to that! I've been lurking all over this forum for the past few weeks now trying to learn as much as I can.