Junk Yards in San Diego County?

JoeyD

Feb 5, 2007
Oceanside, CA
Does anyone know of any good junk yards in San Diego county? (preferably North County)
Have gone to Ecology Auto Parts in Oceanside, CA and didn't really find much at all as far as the 89-92 Mark III's go. Been looking to get various interior parts & hoping to just find em locally off of a wreck.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Topher E

Trance Head
Aug 4, 2005
Vacaville
Pick 'n Steal always has a few no matter where you are. These cars are hard to find in scrap yards. Even in the bay area.

suprageezer

Aug 27, 2005
Southern California
I also cruise Ecology Auto Parts in Oceanside, I've driven up to the one in Riverside and they didn’t have any, but they come and go in all yards. Last month they had a nice white 89 I got some parts from. I wanted the entire front and rear sub-frames for a resto but that has to wait a while. Next I’m going to try the Ecology down near the border I hear its huge.

Evilempire1.3JZ-GTE

SF what a waste of supras
Jun 22, 2006
SoCal
www.myspace.com
I work close to ecology in riverside so i go there as soon as they get there and pick them clean last one there was red but painted blue over it.

it has 100k miles on it a 7MGTE with good 5 speed 3.90 final in perfect shape lexas AFM and the 7m tube said 3000 on it and looked kind of aftermarket I only grabbed the tranny and rear diff for $140

There is a pickapart all over and ecology also if you goto wreck finders auction site you can buy totaled insurance cars for 1-200 for mkiii some have verry little damage and maybe repairable but i would never drive a salvage car but thats just me.

JoeyD

Feb 5, 2007
Oceanside, CA
wreck finders auction site? can you give me some more information on that? is it a place in Oceanside? it would be a great help if i could get a wrecked/salvaged MARK III that cheap to get parts from.