JT2MA71's Build. Dyno video on post # 1191

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
kwnate said:
Thats Rons daughter and she is under age you sick old man :sarcasm:

Ron's new ZO6 is badass, it smokes my SS... Thats alright I'm having the tranny built and he's going to help me turbo the ls2!

Ron's daughter.........:aigo: I won't be able to sleep for worrying about getting a bullet to the head. I was just kidding Ron, I don't even think she's that good looking anymore, uh I mean, your daughter is gorgeous, but I'm not attracted to her, I mean it's not that I'm not attracted to her, I mean I'm not gay, and I should be attracted to her because she's gorge.............just shoot me please!

Kwnate, turbo'd Trailblazer will rock................:evil2:

xxxotiknightz

Boomer
May 23, 2006
NORCAL
www.cardomain.com
suprahero said:
Ron's daughter.........:aigo: I won't be able to sleep for worrying about getting a bullet to the head. I was just kidding Ron, I don't even think she's that good looking anymore, uh I mean, your daughter is gorgeous, but I'm not attracted to her, I mean it's not that I'm not attracted to her, I mean I'm not gay, and I should be attracted to her because she's gorge.............just shoot me please!

Kwnate, turbo'd Trailblazer will rock................:evil2:

It's okay Jay, just remember you get to go home to vixen. :biglaugh:

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
suprahero said:

i believe she's 14 you pedophile. :biglaugh:

how did we manage to derail this thread so incredibly badly, zo6?, underage daughters??

back to the supra, i'd like to hear if it beat Nate yet.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
americanjebus said:
i believe she's 14 you pedophile. :biglaugh:

how did we manage to derail this thread so incredibly badly, zo6?, underage daughters??

back to the supra, i'd like to hear if it beat Nate yet.

NO VETTE thread. If we keep talking about Vette's and post pictures of them, I will be forced to put this thread in to the NON Supra forum.. aka off topic :sarcasm:

Duane

supramike7m

92 teal-wn turbo
Jan 29, 2006
prescott, Arizona
man i love seeing the stuff you do. its just so perfect every little detail. and shit that no one has seen before like something as little as those hoses. man cant wait to see the complete project.

Mike