Jersey shops/people

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
Hey anyone know of any good shops around in the south jersey area if possible closest to the turnersville area?

anyone close to the turnersville area?

ojonesjr

Boost Hungry!!!!!
Aug 30, 2005
PA
Same question here...Except in the Northern part of Jersey. Close to Parsippany. Is there anyone who knows of a decent shop that deals with MKIII's?

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
That's cool what color is your car?? Is it a white one? well any way The shops name is Speed Equipment, The will do any machine work you need done, Tuning I could probably help you with that more then they could they deal with v8's mostly carbed out...

Attachments

• Picture 025.JPG
    Picture 025.JPG
    60.9 KB · Views: 9

ojonesjr

Boost Hungry!!!!!
Aug 30, 2005
PA

Brandon,
I have the white one as well. I'm cool with you helping me. I need some help getting the Air\fuel tuned along with the boost controller. It takes two. THen I can dyno and see what the results look like. Have you tuned before? I really do not have the experience to do the tuning.

Attachments

• supra driver side.JPG
    supra driver side.JPG
    246.2 KB · Views: 5

ojonesjr

Boost Hungry!!!!!
Aug 30, 2005
PA

Be good if you could help me out. Have you ever tuned? I could come to your area...I mean once it gets warmer.

sneakypete

Jul 18, 2007
Central NJ
has anyone had any personal experience with these shops? i am also looking for a machine shop that can bore out the block and lap the head and block. but im looking for a shop that someone can personally recommend in the northern/central jersey area or parts of ny.
-pete