jdm supra parts

paramnesia

Mar 15, 2009
Anaheim
ok someone hook me up with a link or with someone that has them! i want them!!

i saw on ebay there broken and dont even know if they work....

tsuper92

supra addict
Apr 7, 2005
mass
Evilempire1.3JZ-GTE;1274208 said:
You wont be able to see good with JDM mirrors euro LHD is the only way to go.

i would have went with euro lhd set,but seem's the rhd euro's are easier to come buy.

spinningheadboy

Ich bin gegan alles
Apr 1, 2005
idaho
Evilempire1.3JZ-GTE;1274208 said:
You wont be able to see good with JDM mirrors euro LHD is the only way to go.

You are correct. The only way to go. I've brought in over 20 sets of LHD euro mirror sets to the states, and everyone seems very happy with them.

Why would you put mirrors on your car that were meant for RHD. Keep telling yourself they are better....'cause youse crazy!

cwd

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Sunnyvale, CA
jefflange.ca
I used to have a RHD mirror on the driver's side of my old AE86, and a LHD mirror on the passenger side, so I had convex mirrors on both sides.

The driver's side mirror was really weird with it being convex. You get used to it, but I'd much rather have the proper LHD mirrors.

There's no way I'd want a flat mirror on the passenger side though, if I could avoid it (which you can).

Get LHD mirrors!

Jeff

tsuper92

supra addict
Apr 7, 2005
mass
Jeff Lange;1277602 said:
I used to have a RHD mirror on the driver's side of my old AE86, and a LHD mirror on the passenger side, so I had convex mirrors on both sides.

The driver's side mirror was really weird with it being convex. You get used to it, but I'd much rather have the proper LHD mirrors.

There's no way I'd want a flat mirror on the passenger side though, if I could avoid it (which you can).

Get LHD mirrors!

Jeff
i never noticed the different's between the left and right jdm mirror's.both left and right mirror's seemed the same.good thing they don't print the "object's in mirror"shit on the passenger mirror:)

Racer-X

Jan 25, 2009
Rendsburg
No, you can´t change the mirrors. It´s different and it won´t work.

Besides, I also have the JDM/RHD mirrors and there is no difference concerning the mirrors. Both sides are identical.

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Sunnyvale, CA
jefflange.ca
It's possible the Japanese ones don't have a convex on either mirror. I'll have to look closely at a couple JZA70's up here and see.

I know Europe definitely does have a convex mirror on the passenger one, so getting LHD is important.

Jeff

Racer-X

Jan 25, 2009
Rendsburg
Jeff Lange;1278529 said:
I know Europe definitely does have a convex mirror on the passenger one, so getting LHD is important.

Jeff

Nope, Jeff, I have a "Euro-Supra" and the mirrors are not convex. Just plain mirrors.

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Sunnyvale, CA
jefflange.ca
Racer-X;1278533 said:
Nope, Jeff, I have a "Euro-Supra" and the mirrors are not convex. Just plain mirrors.

Yeah... that's an interesting point. I could swear my set of Euros had a convex mirror, but looking in my parts catalog for Europe, there is no difference between RHD and LHD mirror glass at all.

My RHD J-spec AE86 mirror definitely was convex though... it was wacky. Didn't say "Objects in mirror...." either.

Jeff