JDM Automatic Folding/retractable Mirrors

bluefalcon1

Jun 14, 2005
Houston, tx
I have searched the forum and found a wiring diagram. Now, has anyone actually installed a set?

And yes, I have a set I bought off of ebay. It came with everything for $103. Both mirrors the switch for the console and the control module. All the conectors were included.

If you have done this install please send me a PM. Any other info would be helpful. Pics would just be so great.

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
A few people have installed them.

What you should do is make a writeup about it when you end up putting them on.
I'm sure it's ridiculously simple though... so, a pending NVM on that suggestion...

bluefalcon1

Jun 14, 2005
Houston, tx
89JDMSupra

Pics would be great. I looked at the switch that is in the console and it looks like just 1 additional wire is needed. I replaced my OEM switch with the one for the retractable mirrors and it works perfectly just as is. I have not taken the OEM mirrors off yet to see if the wireing there also requires just 1 extra wire. Since I am not an electrical guru I think I will just wait for your post. Can you please send me a PM when your done? Thanks so much.

Oh, I too have and 89T. Mine is the white on white california package. Since your install would be exactly like mine wire color by wire color please try to be detail oriented in your post Thanks again

Chris

Last edited: