it's the What do you do for a LIVING thread?

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
= Service Advisor for a RV dealership!!!!

Guys as far as Vixen looking at Boobs all day??? I thought that was kinda cool until she told me its mostly old fat women............:cry: I would think hot women need their boobies looked at too?????

As far as Bucks Hot Glass goes???? Buck Shot Gass is just easier to say so to me Dave will always be Buck Shot Glass..........:icon_bigg

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
i used to do inspection work in the oilsands helping make gasoline for you supra nuts to burn...

now i cook chickens... :1zhelp:

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
I'm diesel mechanic for a charter bus company, I run the Amtrak fleet for one of the contracts. job sucks balls... I straight hate it. but its all I got for the moment.

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
Active duty United States Marine, enlisted. Lance Corporal is my rank, and hopefully they won't take my rifles away from me again (guess you can't yell at NCO's, even when they deserve it big time :D) I also work 20-25 hours a week a the wood and ceramics hobby shop on base and am taking an accelerated college course. Ah how the 80+ hour work weeks fly by.

Adam

Last edited:

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Sunnyvale, CA
jefflange.ca
Mr. Leany Shifter said:
you still havnt swung by for crazy deals on chicken jeff :biglaugh:

im going to be at stampede tomorrow to bug your ass though!

Come at lunch, we shall dine.

PS: I have the interwebs at home again.

PPS: I also am going to get a new amp for the basement for less suckage when watching DVD's.

PPPS: Threadjacked, suckaz.

slidebabyslide

Starting FRESH !!!!
Dec 17, 2006
salinas,california
Im a motorcycle technician , i work on motorcycles,there like lil supras. There fast and they break heads. Im also a college student , i want to make hella money lol.

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
Jeff Lange said:
Come at lunch, we shall dine.

PS: I have the interwebs at home again.

PPS: I also am going to get a new amp for the basement for less suckage when watching DVD's.

PPPS: Threadjacked, suckaz.

tomorrow we dine at nando's!

i shall go and pick up parts once i recover the shit truck from toyota!

boost_victim

Mar 31, 2005
here
myspace.com
honestabe said:
Active duty United States Marine, enlisted. Lance Corporal is my rank, and hopefully they won't take my rifles away from me again (guess you can't yell at NCO's, even when they deserve it big time :D)

Adam

hear you their!

also Lance Corporal, F/A 18 hornet Airframe mech.