It HAD to be a Honda! Oh, my baby!

Jervis Mcstabby

Puddin Pops!
Jun 21, 2006
Where Indeed, CA
www.myspace.com
Today I was cruising down to Best Buy to return something, when this lady in her green accord decides that right as I'm turning into the highway on-ramp carpool lane was obviously the perfect time to try to jump from the right hand on-ramp lane and the carpool lane (where I was) back onto the street! I tried to swerve out of the way, but she kept coming and this happened:
:cry: http://s114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/justanothervictim/:cry:

All I'm hoping right now is that it wasn't fraud (The lady had three different addresses and claims she only had a cell phone, and some other parts of the validity of the accident don't make sense) and even if it is, I hope that her insurance if valid. If that's not the case, that's when I'll get pissed:icon_evil :icon_evil .

GotTurbos?

2J = Here; Swap = Near
Apr 24, 2006
Dallas, TX
on a brighter note...

p404766_1.gif

and sorry man, that really does suck :(

JustAnotherVictim

Supramania Contributor
Gotta learn how to link pics man. :icon_razz

p404776_1.jpg

p404776_2.jpg

p404776_3.jpg

p404776_4.jpg

Tire marks: his red, hers blue
p404776_5.jpg

We have some friends who have offered a right fender, bumper, header panel and hood, Thanks Y13 and lilazni3uoy. So hopefully we can get that front piece straightened out and get it looking good again.
From what I can tell the frame looks ok and he said the engine still works. That dent prevents the fan from running though.

daneyan

Banned
Sep 1, 2005
South Florida
shit was she driving that crazy on that donut, or was the donut put on to tow the car after the left rear tire got smashed by the tank?

SupraDerk

The Backseat Flyer
Sep 17, 2005
Tallahassee
GotTurbos? said:
on a brighter note...

p405030_1.gif

and sorry man, that really does suck :(

Right clicked...saved

That sucks man. At least you're alright... a car is a car, I'd gladly see a supra take the hit rather than a member

johnathan1

Supra =
Aug 19, 2005
Downey, California, United States
Dammit!!!!! I am going to start carrying a shotgun with me, and whoever hits my car gets shot on the spot! :icon_evil But really, I hate stupid people, and your car was so damn nice! I don't know what I would do if that happened to my car...but it would probably be violent...:(.

thesandymancan

a.k.a: mittens
Mar 7, 2006
boise, idaho
stupid fucking people need to lear to drive or be shot on sight!

i hate people who don't pay attention to the road or the word around them. sew her ass for all she's worth (witch by the sound of it isn't much) then go after her insurance company.

p.s. i'm in a realy shitty mood.