Is anybody really this stupid?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
Dear Friend,

My name is Mrs.Rosemary C King I am a dying woman who has decided to donate what I have to charity through you.You may be wondering why I chose you. But someone has to be chosen.

I am 59 years old and was diagnosed for cancer about 2 years ago,after the death of my husband who had left me everything he worked for.I have been touched by the Lord to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband to charity through you for the good work of humanity,rather than allow my relatives to use my husband's hard earned funds inappropriately.

I have asked the Lord to forgive me all my sins and I believe he has,because He is merciful. I will be going in for an operation,and I pray that I survive the operation.I have decided to WILL/Donate the sum of $15milliom(Fifteen Million Dollars)to charity through you for the good work of the Lord, and to help the motherless,less privileged and also for the assistance of the widows.At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls, due to the fact that my relatives are around me and I have been restricted by my doctor from taking telephone calls because I deserve all the rest I can get.

Presently,I have informed my consultant about my decision in WILLING this fund to charity through you. I wish you all the best and may the good Lord bless you abundantly, and please use the funds well and always extend the good work to others.If you are interested in carrying out this task,i will inform my consultant, so that he can arrange the release of the funds to you. I know i have never met you but my mind tells me to do this,and I hope you act sincerely.I decided that 35% of this money should be taken by you from the total sum upon the sucess release of this fund, because I am now too weak and frigile to do things myself because of my cancer.

NB:I sincerely know that a lot has been written about some SCAM coming out of the world,but I assure you that this will never in any way associated with that as you will be given the right to verify this directly with the the finance company where the fund was deposited.

I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task is accomplished,as I don't want anything that will Jeopardize my last wish, due to the fact that I do not want relatives or family members standing in the way of my last wish.

Your sincerely,
Rosemary C. King

PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR FULL NAME,ADDRESS,TELEPHONE/FAX NUMBER ON YOUR REPLY FOR EASY AND IMMEDIATE COMMUNICATION WITH MY CONSULTANT..

I was in the junk mail folder to make sure nothing was weeded out that isn't junk. I hope none of you believe this shit, because apparently, many do. Or the fucking overseas buy a wife scam, where they need 8000, and then this gorgeous woman will come and marry you. Yeah right.

ret

Geekin out
Nov 20, 2006
Lynchburg
www.cardomain.com
One thing really stood out to me... Why would you give to charity through someone, regardless of how sick you are. If you can speak to a financial adviser and/or write an email, you're not too sick to just give that $15 million to charity.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
So you're telling me..............the wife I have already paid for won't show up at my door, and when she told me she needed more money because she lost her airline tickets.........she was lieing? You sir are sadly mistaken, and when she arrives, I will post nooodes...............:naughty:

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
It's obvious at "Dear Friend,". And if that didn't tip you off then the "My name is" part should...

I would assume some people are stupid enough to fall for this or we wouldn't keep getting these e-mails.

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
I get 4-5 of these a week through my school e-mail. Annoying as hell.

Some rich bitch is always dying of cancer and handing 10+ mil to whoever is kind enough to respond to her shit.... with their SSN.

People that scam people really piss me off.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I wish I was getting four or five emails a week offering me ten millin dollars. All I ever get is a fraking ten percent off coupon to the JCWhitney catalog...........:rant2:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
Big Wang Bandit said:
Meaning?

Thats a steep comment.

Meaning the 1JZ worshippers are easily manipulated. Much like the B18 crowd. The 1JZ is a good engine, a great one in fact. The worshipers are those that think it is the best engine anybody has ever made, and the 7M sucks and is a failure in design. Those people are suckers. That is my meaning.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I don't know if there is a best engine ever made, and I'm sure it's not the 1jz since it is a little smaller than I would make it if I was designing the best engine ever. However, I have no regrets at all about switching to it from the 7m. I've beat on it and beat on it and it still purrs like a kitten. Notice I said a kitten and not a big three litered lion..............:biglaugh:

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
Some people are that stupid. We had a guy in my old workcenter who some of the other young guys had convinced that "Unicorns are extinct, but dragons live in Australia - they are just endangered and protected".
He also thought that a UHF ["Uniform"] radio was a "Unicorn radio". I have many more stories about this kid, but that wraps up the "Is anybody really this stupid?" question.

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
Nick M said:
Meaning the 1JZ worshippers are easily manipulated. Much like the B18 crowd. The 1JZ is a good engine, a great one in fact. The worshipers are those that think it is the best engine anybody has ever made, and the 7M sucks and is a failure in design. Those people are suckers. That is my meaning.

Okay, I just wanted to make sure you diddnt just jab me in the nuts :rofl:

Your a cool cat Nick.