Into (Im a Newbeee)

Jackson

Jun 2, 2008
Grand Blanc MICHIGAN
This is my first time using a forum, if its as good as people tell me for getting questions and advice I know I will truely enjoy. I purchased a 1989 supra last year from a friend that happens to be a Cathilic Priest, I always wanted his car and told him if ever he would sell call me, he did and I did. car is in very nice condition it was all origanal then, I have added 3 inch staneless with a barns muffler, also added intake (Apexi) and a turbo timmer, I thought tires and wheels should be next but not sure since I am a newbee to this, I would like to say that I have owned quite a few muscle cars in my life but none of them ran like this Supra runs, its almost scary how quick and how fast it is and I havnt done that much, I can only admajine what it will be like after I add all the mods I plan to, I just want to make sure I do it right. I would apreciate any and all advice from all you vetran Supra people out there.
Can anyone tell me if a set of 4 Volk C-Ultra Rims 17x9 +22 Offset will fit without doing any changes, and if so what tire size and brand would you suggest. Sorry for being so long winded but it had to be said.

Thanks
Supra owner in Grand Blanc Mi.