I'm stuck at the boise ID airport?!?!??! HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 6, 2006
Amerika
www.dreamertheresa.com
surferofthesnow;1355975 said:
I stayed at a motel and I'm taking a shuttle at 2:45. I'm fuckin pissed though, because I thought I had a reliable place to stay. I found a mkii supra nearby that was for sale, really nice. I was going to buy it for $800 then drive over last night because I need a car anyways. My uncle, who bailed on me because he was too tired to drive two hours, told me that if I bought a car, then I shouldn't even show up because in that case, I wouldn't have a place to stay. Holy fucking god. What the hell? Why are people so unreliable. He then called me an idiot for trying to come up with my own solution. I'm probably only staying here for a month or two. I need to find a reliable place to call home.

This, kids, is why you don't rely on others.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Buy the mk2, live in it, get a job, get a home, profit, LOL

I really wish I had better advice... sounds like a horrible situation...

surferofthesnow

Feb 14, 2008
Ketchum, ID
I'm in Hailey. That fucking sucked. But it's over... for now. I'm going to make money while i'm here, then I'm back to PA. Not sure how long I'm going to be here though...

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
Do what you can with what you've got and you'll be just fine. Stay focused, work hard, take work (whatever it is) more seriously than the next guy and you'll get on your own feet soon enough.

I don't even know ya and I've got faith in ya. ;)

Selz202

More than Regular Member
May 1, 2005
Black Diamond Wa
I was gonna say, if you were gonna come back to Washington we might have an extra room in the house to rent to ya. ~$350 a month with all utils is usually what is charged.

Status
Not open for further replies.