I'm giving up....

bentandbroken

Lackluster
Jan 17, 2007
i wish it was paradise
If I had the means...I'd do the same thing Tiss is doing. I don't know what else to say. I just wish i had the money. Easy power and decent gas milage.

I know you said you don't want to mod the car that much, but there's a local guy around here with a cammed and pro-charged C5 Z06 making 600ish at the wheels and gets good gas milage considering. A lot better than my 22mpg.

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
Tissimo, I am a few years behind you but going in the same direction. I will own a vette as soon as I am out of school and get employed. I suggest that you get LG long tubes and a Corsa Pace car exhaust. It is the sexiest sounding exhaust available.

Supraboostin

7m power
Mar 30, 2005
MIAMI
GeneStarWindGSW said:
Does this really need a big arguement and discussion? if your gonna leave then you just leave ;) lol.
:word8kn:, yea why make a thread about leaving??so people would beg you to stay or something??i hate when people make this type of fuckin thread and all they do is diss on the mk3 on how boring it is or something,if you dont like the fuckin car then sell and GTFO

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
Shytheed Dumas said:
2100+ posts, a lot of them helpful and tiss can't say goodbye, because it's just 'dissin' on the mk3? You're a young lad, aren't you? :nono:

No kidding - totally agree here.

Naysayers - if you are lucky, he might sell you one.. so STFU with the negative remarks, get out your wallet and start begging.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I hate for him to sell all of his supras because I know I've pm'd him at least ten times and he's returned every one of them with some very knowledgeable answers. He will hopefully keep the 92 supra and sell the rest. Either way, I like him and I wish him the best. My brother has a 98 vette and it's not a bad car. It's way slower than mine though..............:biglaugh:

csnow

Matthew 6:33
Apr 5, 2005
Palm Bay, FL
Supraboostin said:
:word8kn:, yea why make a thread about leaving??so people would beg you to stay or something??i hate when people make this type of fuckin thread and all they do is diss on the mk3 on how boring it is or something,if you dont like the fuckin car then sell and GTFO

Justin has added a lot more to this community than either of you two have. He has done a lot of 7M, 1J, and 2J swaps for himself and other Supra owners. He knows the MK3 like the back of his hand and he is always willing to help another Supra owner at no costs and often volunteers free parts if he has them. He is a big loss to the community and he isn’t bashing the MK3. Why would he bash it when he owns four of them? He merely stated he was bored with it and wanted to move on to a new platform. Your filthy language and ghetto attitude is really not needed.

Last edited:

tissimo

Stock is boring :(
Apr 5, 2005
Melbourne, FL
Thanks, chris.

I didn't make this post to convince me to keep a mkiii. I just mearly wanted to state what I was planning on doing to people I've come to know over the years of posting on the forums. Many I've meet in person, others just over the net. I never once said the mkiii was crap or anything, just I was tired of it, nothing more. But take it as you will, it doesn't bother me in any way.