I'm at it again. to buy or not to buy, that is the question..

trufanatic

THE FLYING TACO!
Apr 9, 2006
WPB FL
Found an 87 mk3, white on burgandy, 5spd, targa.

Good: none really

Bad: needs interior carpet, needs two front seats, needs all interior panels put back together but they're all there, needs a new windshield, top right corner of the windshield has some rust. tail lights needs to be put back in but they're there. Head was partially pulled apart to put in new cams but wasnt put back together but everything is there.

For 300$ what do you guys think? owner says he also has a t70 turbo new in the box that he got with the car, never used. it needs a ton of love to say the least.

OR

Just get the shell together and go 1JZ?:evil2:

trufanatic

THE FLYING TACO!
Apr 9, 2006
WPB FL
i kinda agree, there is absolutely too much work to be done and if there ends up being stuff missing, its probably gonna be more money than i would like to spend hunting for parts. Maybe if the interior was all there, i would deal with all the other stuff.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
exterior parts aren't nearly as expensive as interior... hence why I bought my car with body damage because the interior was nearly spotless.

Racer-X

Jan 25, 2009
Rendsburg
Too much. I´d keep my hands off it. In the end it´ll be more work + more money involved in that one instead of getting a running car.

funky_monkey58

Closing in on 200+MPH
Apr 3, 2006
St.cloud MN
I would buy it no questions asked. I bought one for 200 that was pretty beat down and everyone said part it. So I fixed it up ended up being a great car.

oldsking

Mar 19, 2009
Chapel Hill, NC
Where is the car located? I went to look for one and ended up buying a nice runner for $650 The intake system just has to be put back together which I'm almost done with. I say pass it one needs to much work