if you own a mark 3, and are on facebook, join us!

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Dachande said:
I was the one with the ford probe joke and pic. I even have a MKIII supra in my icon. You guys are fucking retarded...
YOU suck, It was 1am my time anyways. I thought it was funny.

Dachande

Arrrrrr Matey
Apr 3, 2005
South Carolina
Well, I was trying to be funny. Someone got a little over zealous with the banhammer and banned me from the group for it. I see it how its :p

Kai

That Limey Bastard
Staff member
Actually, you're not banned. And i'm not wrong - you were throwing around personal insults, so i thought i'd remove you for 24 hours to cool off. Where do you get off, being all arrogant and presumptuous?

It's not a harmless joke either - insulting someone is never funny.

Kai

That Limey Bastard
Staff member
Dachande said:
I was the one with the ford probe joke and pic. I even have a MKIII supra in my icon. You guys are fucking retarded...

Well, posting immature shit like that is going to get you at least a kick in the arse - what the fuck else did you expect? It was a lame ass post.

I've already lifted the ban, if you want to rejoin. Just next time - try not to post lame crap :/

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
Kai said:
Actually, you're not banned. And i'm not wrong - you were throwing around personal insults, so i thought i'd remove you for 24 hours to cool off. Where do you get off, being all arrogant and presumptuous?

It's not a harmless joke either - insulting someone is never funny.
umm, as i recall you dropped the 1st insult, and it escalated from there. And Me being arrogant and presumptuous? whatever i don't want this thread locked, so i'm just gonna not post about that here.