if you like pictures of supras...

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Pictures look great!!! Looks like you guys had tons of fun. Weezl the hood looks better every time I see it!!!! Lucy is really starting to come together. I am suprised no lip though??? I take it no Home Depot lip for her????

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
da89soup said:
Pictures look great!!! Looks like you guys had tons of fun. Weezl the hood looks better every time I see it!!!! Lucy is really starting to come together. I am suprised no lip though??? I take it no Home Depot lip for her????

Before I put in the springs that KevinM sold me, she was sitting too low for a front lip. Hell even without a lip she was scrapin on stuff. Now that she is a little higher I can think abou a lip. But to be honest I had more important things to worry about on her than a lip. I will probably cheap out and but a black HD lip on her for a while. Finding time to work on her with winter coming on is tough though.

speed

Gone. Email me.
May 27, 2006
not here
www.timduganphotography.com
Reign_Maker said:
Who dis sexy man beast is?

fag.

on a more heterosexual note, i really enjoyed the meet and the run up. next time hopefully we'll have more cars (including a fully operational becky!)