I worked 2 hours overtime tonight

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
and all i did for that 2 hours, was drive Infiniti G35's. We move them from one end of the yard to the other end :D im guessing around 2 miles of distance in between...... mostly straight. i had fun to say the least. Oh, the best part about it, its double time, so i got paid nearly 45 and hour to drive G35's for 2 hours. I wont be sleeping much tonight

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
i dont get to drive any sweet rides when I do the overtime, , but I get a healthy bank account at just under 45 an hr for just overtime while putting in about 47 hrs of overtime in one week....

Will

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
Kai said:
Whats an Infiniti??

7531-2005-Infiniti-G35.jpg

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
i still cant beleve i got paid for driving those cars around. Kai, the G35 is badged as a skyline in japan. You could say they have got some power. Just a blast to drive

JB91389

decisions...decisions...
Jun 22, 2006
Ottawa
Acura...The upscale version of Honda.
ie: North American, Acura TSX = Japan Honda Accord

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
I've been getting paid to sit here and post whore all week. Well... that's not what I'm supposed to be doing, but my supervisor is gone this week so they don't know. :]

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
87 Silver Sniper said:
Acura...The upscale version of Honda.
ie: North American, Acura TSX = Japan Honda Accord

Yeah, for some reason rich Americans don't want to be driving the same car as the rest of lower middle class America. So Just like:

Consumer-----Luxury
Nissan--------Infinity
Honda--------Acura

Each one is the exact same company as their Luxury counter part. In Japan(and other countries) All Toyota cars are under just one badge. In North America they are under two the lower end under Toyota and the higher end under Lexus.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
JustAnotherVictim said:
Same here. My supervisors know I do that though.
They don't care.

since I'm an intern they expecte me to work a little slower(i guess). So I finish what I need to do fast and just act like I'm still working on it when in reality the work's been done for a couple days.

:biglaugh:

Suprastic

Apr 8, 2005
Manitoba
I used to sell Infiniti's for over a year. Great payin job to. The G-coupe and FX's by far the fav of the Infiniti line-up. Ive had 2 G-coupes, and m45, G35x, and an FX as a demo. Damn I Love them