I WINZ! 1000... =)

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Tanya: you are SOOOO the hot nerdy chick! ;)

Swaq: yur rep powah will grow through meditation and ball swinging... LMFAO!

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Disced: I didnt know if they still used that, lol... That was an old pager trick, you'd page yur girl with 143... :)

SWAQ: ball swingin, lol...

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Tanya said:
only works on klingons, vulcans and cardassians

That's all I've ever dated. Works pretty much every time. I'd tell them I wouldn't take the duct tape off until they promised to do what I wanted...........:biglaugh:

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
suprahero said:
That's all I've ever dated. Works pretty much every time. I'd tell them I wouldn't take the duct tape off until they promised to do what I wanted...........:biglaugh:

so which one does Vixen classify as? :biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
She got me out of my klingon stage. They say once you go Christian you never go back. Or at least that's what she said. I wouldn't take a solid gold supra for her though. Monday will be our fourteenth anniversary and we dated five years before we got married. I'm only 36 so I've been dating her since I was seventeen.......................Sorry for the life story. Please don't negative rep me for the momentary loss of man card...........................:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
trucker said:
...she must be standing over his shoulder...

I don't let her in here when I'm on SM. I can't stand someone standing behind me reading while I type something. Plus she doesn't go into the OT very often, so she doesn't want to read half of the threads I'm in anyways............lol